crazy world..

😏adult things😏

A moment ago they were at home. "Baby, wait for me in the bedroom, I need five minutes..."
He followed her with his eyes "I don't know if I will be able to wait." He bit his lip and he went upstairs to the bedroom.
Frida smiled and shouted "you will, bad boy!". she went to the dressing room and chose a very beautiful outfit. she was wearing mesh underwear that barely covered anything, it was white. Frida put on long stockings. And she wore a red robe over her underwear, which could easily fall off her shoulders. Frida had her hair caught in an elastic band, but some of the strands fell around her neck. She looked very sexy. Frida went into the bedroom.
He laughed hoarsely at her words. There was something about it that attracted him, but he didn't know what exactly. Five minutes? It was an eternity for him. He sat down on the bed, restoring his hair restlessly. He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again he was not sure if it was the same person. His eyes widened automatically and he had a sly smile on his face. Maybe it's a dream? "My God.." he muttered under his breath, standing behind her. "I was afraid you would not come." He whispered in her ear. His hands slowly slid under her robe.
"not so fast, my boy..." Frida whispered, which gave off an atmosphere of love and passion. Frida pushed him onto the bed and did a little dance moving her hips.
Benny swallowed loudly, he wanted to touch her so much. "Holy shit." He mumbled as he followed her every move. Her perfect hips, her perfect body moved in such a way that he could no longer sit still.
"be patient, Andersson," said Frida and slowly took off her dressing gown. in full view of Benny was her underwear. Frida turned her back to Benny and slapped her bum once. "do you like?"
"It's impossible to be patient with you," benny clenched his hands. His eyes shone like stars. "Mmm..." He mumbled squeezing her buttock. He had many fantasies in his mind now.
"good boy..." Frida stepped closer to him and began to take off Benny's pants.Her hands were very tender and soft and her body was warm, so Benny could feel how much she wanted him.
Andersson was unable to focus on anything. Her hands, her body, her goddamn body he wanted so much to touch. Feel. "Shut up." he grabbed her arm, pulling her to him in such a way that he towered over her. "And it should be like that right from the start." his hand ran over her entire body.
"tell me, what do you wanna do with me? what things do you want to do to me?" Frida whispered, which turned Benny even more. She looked into his eyes and bit her lip to show how much she wanted him, wanted to take him all..
Benny swallowed loudly once again. "First, I'd like to take these underwear off you, slowly." He ran his finger over her breast. "Then I would take care of your neck and in the meantime one of these wonderful hands would be between your legs." he looked her straight in the eye. As he touched her through her panties, he felt her getting wet. He smiled lasciviously.
when Benny's fingers touched her panties, a moan escaped her mouth, very soft but very pleasant. "what's next?"Frida was still whispering so as not to disturb the atmosphere of passion between them.
"Then I'll start teasing you, teasing you until you start begging me to stop." Benny whispered in her ear as he slipped his finger under her panties. "I won't listen to you, so I'll press  you against the wall and start fucking you." he began to move his finger slowly. "Slow, but hard. So much so that I will prove to you how much I love you." he added in a whisper.
Frida moaned a little louder, but she still waited for the moment when she felt Benny inside her. his finger was very soft and pleasant, his voice excited her and she wanted him here and now. "do it, darling, do it now to me"
Benny didn't need to tell him twice. At last he could, he could feel her. He could fuck her until she couldn't even sit up. With one move, her panties were already on the floor, and a moment later she was joined by a skimpy white bra. "You have to wear these underwear more often," he whispered in her ear. He looked at her naked body with hungry eyes. Moments later he lost himself in her neck, in her sweet skin which he was so eager to suck on while teasing her at the same time.
"God, Benny...." Frida whispered in the agony of passion and love, she really wanted him. she needed him. "fuck me, Andersson".
"Not so fast, Lyngstad." Benny muttered as he wrapped his hand around her neck, lightly clenching it. "Be patient," he added with a soft laugh. His left hand squeezed her nipples, knowing full well how to tease her more.
"fuck, benny...you know that I can't wait... don't tease me..." Frida whispered with moans while moving her body up and down in excitement. from the fact that she was turned on, she spreads her legs and whimpered like a little child.
He felt the satisfaction of somehow teasing her. "Good girl." He did not have to wait long for the effect of his actions. He gripped her arms sharply, pressing her against the wall. He pressed his lips against her ear. "You'll never run away from me again." he whispered. They were both completely naked, a moment later Benny began to move slowly inside her.
"God Benny...I want you..." Frida's moans were very pleasant and she was turned on by the fact that Benny pressed her against the wall and was rude to her. she likes it very much.
"You are like a child." he squeezed her firm buttock. "You'll get it on the wall." he muttered. He was ruthless with her. His every move in her was faster, and his hand tightened around her neck again. He wanted to strangle her.
"fuuck....yes, Andersson, yes..." Frida moaned louder and louder, with each of his movements, she became wetter and wetter. his hand was so warm... she missed their evening games so much...
Benny missed those sounds in her throat so much. Her moans drove him insane. He clamped his hand tight enough around her neck that he couldn't hear her choking. He felt how wet she was. He turned her to face him, thought about the condom for a moment, but quickly forgot about it. He wrapped her leg around his waist as entering it. After all, he could fuck her. "It's time to start having fun." he muttered, gasping softly.
"yes? is it?" Frida smiled with a moan on her lips and put her hand on his chest. "Let's have some fun honey, I've been waiting for this..."
After all, he was inside her. His movements were slow, as slow as gentle. He wanted to tease her at every turn.
"oh god, benny...you know that i like when you tease me..." one of Frida's hands was on her breast and the other hand held the wall because she couldn't stand it when Benny teased her.
He smiled slyly. He loved seeing her like this. He accelerated, his eyes following her body. Frida's body moved rhythmically, her perfect breasts. He swallowed loudly. "Fuck." He muttered.
"do you like my breasts?" She moans while moving her body seductively up and down. She was so horny when she sees benny. He turns her on.
Their bodies were moving at the same time, benny felt Frida's hips rubbing against him, on him in a special way like her breasts. He was just more excited. "Fuck..I love you" he whispered, fucking her ruthlessly fast.
"i...i..i l-lov-ve....yo-ou...tooo" Frida couldn't say anything because of moans and ruthless movements. she was about to come to an end, but Benny stopped abruptly to tease her. "fuck it, Benny."
He grinned at her distraction from teasing her again. "Huh? You're so impatient." he looked into her eyes, kissing her one by one on the neck. He had fun teasing her in every way he could.
"Am I?" Frida tried not to talk, because her moans were very loud from the fact that Benny was teasing her. He made her feel like she was in heaven. She missed it.
"Oh yeah, and you are an extremely very impatient girl." He whispered as he squeezed her chest. Suddenly he grabbed her around the waist, throwing her onto the bed. He was above her. "I think that's enough for today." he laughed meanly placing his head against her chest.
"enough? are you sure?" she smiled slyly and looked at Benny's head.