I've been waiting for you..

*adult things 😏*

"Mmm.." benny pressed his lips slowly against her breast. His hungry lips covered every bit of her shapely breast.
"do you like my breasts? Is it better than Agnetha's?" when Frida remembered how he fucked Agnetha, she wanted to show that she was better than her friend.
Benny frowned. He didn't like it when she mentioned it to him. He was drunk at the time and said many times that he regretted it. "Do you even have to mention it now?" he looked at her sighing. "You're just jealous".
"fuck, sorry...i didn't wanna say it.. sorry" frida looked at benny and quickly kissed him. "Can i do something for you to make amends?"frida smiled slyly and touched Benny's belly.
He kissed her back quickly, sighing.
"What do you mean?" he looked into her eyes and laughed cheekily. Feeling her hand on his belly, he moved restlessly.
"shut up and close your eyes..." Frida slowly ran her hand over his thighs and touched his erection. "Guess what I want to do?"
Benny inhaled sharply. His eyes widened. "Fuck, yes" he muttered. He could feel the excitement growing at her touch of his erection. "Do it baby, do it..."
Frida licked his inner thigh and reached his dick. waited a bit to tease and took it in her mouth.
It was one of the most hot views benny had ever seen. His breathing was fast. Benny grabbed her hair with his hand, wrapping it around his wrist. Her lips were driving him crazy. He groaned unexpectedly loudly.
Frida started to move her head little faster. she was in heaven because she really missed him. his hands... his body...
"Faster baby, faster." Benny gasped as he pulled her hair. Her lips were almost perfect to take it, that fact was driving him mad more. He felt that he was getting closer every time.
Frida licked the tip of his dick and moaned a little as she began to work with her hands.
He missed her hands, missed her touch. He gasped quite loudly "Frid.." he closed his eyes as he approached the climax. He missed it all so much.
"good boy..." Frida got up and kissed him. she wanted more, but most likely Benny was already tired. lately he was very tired after their "night games".
He grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him. Thus, her body lay on top of him. He pressed his lips against hers, again. Benny wrapped his arms around her soft, naked body. He wanted her as close as possible.
"i love your lips.." frida whispered and kisses him every second. She wanted to spend this night with him. all quarrels are forgotten and she just loved him. loved, loves, and will love.
He needed her. Their kisses were full of passion. Benny's hand slid down her butt squeezing slowly. He wanted this night to last forever.
"wanna do it again or you're tired?" Frida asked him in his ear and softly bit it.
On the one hand, he really wanted to fuck her again, but on the other hand, he wanted to tease her. "don't you think that would be an exaggeration?" suddenly her beautiful eyes filled with disappointment. But he continued to tease her.
"an exaggeration?..." Frida sighed and kissed him for the last time. "then I'm going to take a shower..."
"You're not going anywhere, in the morning you will do it tomorrow," he growled straight in the face. He wrapped his arms tightly around her like a stupid little child.
"fine..."she smiled slyly, "and what are we gonna do right now? Sleep?" Frida started to tease him too.
"Of course, we'll sleep as long as possible so I can fuck you the next day as long as possible." He rolled his eyes, leaning his head against her chest. "Isn't that an ideal plan?" He couldn't stop laughing.
"of course it is!" She started to laugh too and smiled like a little child. "Baby, but seriously? what do you want to do now?"
He looked up to the height of her beautiful eyes full of love. "You, you in my arms." He replied as if it were something obvious. However, she hadn't expected this answer.
"I'm ready to lie with you forever..." Frida looked into his eyes and bit her lip. Then she licked Benny's lips and smiled.
He smiled broadly. An unexpected wave of heat passed through his naked body as Frida's tongue licked his lips. Unexpectedly, he began to play with the fingers of her hand. "I think the engagement ring would look beautiful on your hand." he stated kissing the middle of her hand. In fact. They weren't married by any means, just a couple.
"Do you think so?" Frida smiled and kissed him very gently and passionately. her hands held his beard and gently stroked. "I love you".
"that's what I think mademoiselle." He kissed back, tangling his hand in her storm, beautiful hair. "I love you more, but it tickles me." whispered as he gently grasped her wrists.
"you're so cute when you're naked" Frida laughed very loudly and snuggled closer.
He wrapped her wrists around his neck while his hands wrapped around her body. "I could say the same of you, my dear," he brushed his lips against the tip of her nose.
"kiss my lips, not nose.." Frida smiled and then shuddered, remembering. "What time is it!? Benny, what time is it!?".
he frowned as he looked at her carefully. "Maybe around 6pm, I don't know, but what happened Frid?".
"I have to go to a meeting with a man... he invited me to a restaurant.. it's for work, dear".
He didn't like it right away. Benny pushed her away from him. "Why didn't you tell me anything before?" He grabbed her chin in two fingers, sighing.
"I forgot, honey. I'm sorry ... I need to get ready.." Frida kissed him and got out of bed.
"No, you're not going anywhere." He growled, grabbing her sharply at the waist after she got out of bed. He pulled her back, pressing her back against the bed. "When? When were you going to tell me about this? Maybe it's not just dinner," his eyes narrowed.
"what do you mean, baby, not just dinner?" Frida looked away from him. She just wanted to talk and eat with a man....probably.
"You know perfectly well what I mean!" he sighed in frustration. The worst-case scenarios were already in his head. "You're not going anywhere. You're fucking staying here."
"it's just for work....we'll just order a bottle of wine and that's it! don't be so jealous..didn't I prove to you tonight that you are my only one?"
"Oh? Is it? I don't like you going out with another man who can do anything to you!" he pressed his lips into a thin line.
"once baby...please we meet at 7 o'clock at the restaurant...don't worry, I'll be fine.." Frida sighed and looked at him with puppy eyes.
He never liked her look, there was something about giving up. "Fine, fine! But as soon as I find out that it was completely different, you have no place here." he growled loudly.
"fine, my boy. Fine. For now, i should go get ready..." She stood up and went to choose a dress.
Benny didn't even want to think what this guy could do to her. Just dinner? Really? he didn't want to believe it, and he had to. He followed her movements, biting his lip. It was only now that he noticed how sexy her hips were moving. He reconciled the thought. "Put on something normal!" he screamed after her.
"Is this normal?" Frida showed a green dress, Benny could see her breasts, but just a little. The dress was just above the knees and it shone.

he saw Frida in a green dress. He looked at her very carefully. At this point, he was capable of anything, he was just jealous of the fact that some man would be with her. "I think so.." he muttered, licking his lips. She looked really perfect in this dress. It emphasized her waist and more.
"And what shoes to wear? These ones?" she pointed to the beige high-heeled shoes she usually wore on dates with Benny.
The funny thing was that she was taller than he was when she put on those shoes. He found it quite cute, in his weird way. "And what else? Maybe something else you wear when we go out together?" he answered maliciously like a little child.
"What do you mean, Benny?" Frida put on her coat, because it was already evening and it was cold.
"Nothing, have fun baby." he only kissed her cheek. He met her green eyes with a slight smile.
"thank you, Andersson. I liked our "game" today" Frida laughed, waved her ass and went out the house.
He just rolled his eyes. He loved that woman, but he was dearly sick of her at times. The moment she left the house, he immediately had no idea what to do with himself. First thought - alcohol, but no, so he just went back to the bedroom and lay down. He had a plan in his head.