but tell me does she kiss...

Benny sleep seemed to last forever, and even longer, to time. "Fuck.." he muttered trying to flip over. Instead he lazily opened his eyes "Oh no, no, get out." growled good morning.
"benny, where's Frida!?" Bjorn looked at his friend and frowned. "why are you sleeping with a bottle? what's going on?"
"Well..." Benny narrowed his lips into a narrow line, trying to remember what happened in the evening, unstable he didn't remember too much. "It happens to everyone, nothing fancy, and Frida? She'll probably be back in a few days," he smirked.
"what? What happened??? Benny, tell us, what's going on with you and Frida..." Agnetha sat down on the sofa and took Benny's bottle to drink.
"I thought she was a good enough friend and told you," he looked away from her. He didn't like the fact that Agnetha had taken only escape from his problems, but oh well. "I think you came at the wrong time, really"
"Benny, tell me! Bjorn, get out of the room. Go home, I'll stay with Benn, it's all right." Agnetha stood up and kissed Bjorn, "bye."
Benny himself wasn't sure if he wanted to tell anyone about it, not even his friends. Moments later, Björn left and was alone with the blonde. "What do you want to know? The fact that I make a mistake at every step? The fact that I hurt her almost every day? Do you want to know?" His eyes flashed back into anger as his gaze was focused on the wine bottle.
"i do. I wanna know everything. I can talk to frida, if you'll tell me what happened", Agnetha took Benny's hand and stroked, "everything will be fine", she hugged him and looked into his eyes.
"She'll tell you what I tell you that she's not here because of me," benny sighed. If everything had been alright, he would have had Frida in his arms a long time ago. He wouldn't be the asshole he is because of..."give me that." He snatched a bottle of wine from her hand, just to throw the bottle even further. And it's not even enough.
"benny! talk to me! I can see that you need to talk, Stop drinking! If you drink, you'll make things worse! you don't even want to fix anything!" Agnetha started yelling at him.

Benny had never seen her like this before. He'd never expected her nerves to let her go this way. Björn is really fucked up about arguing. Until he began to sympathize with him, the poor was in a losing position as he was now, when he looked into the blonde's blue eyes. "I didn't ask for oracles, I don't need any conversation!"
"fine, benny. If you wanna talk, you know where i am."said Agnetha in a cold tone and stood up, "bye, Benny."
He knew her too well and knew what that tone meant. He sighed without loudly taking her hand suddenly. "Please stay...that's not what I meant." if he goes on like this, he'll really be left alone with it all. "I just don't know what to do next.."
Benny felt empty of emotion, felt so empty and weak that he suddenly hugged her to him. He lacked female warmth. The heat of Frida's body.
"oh, benny..." Agnetha smiled and hugged him back. A smile appeared on her face and she looked deep into his eyes. "Benny, tell me what happened...what's going on?"
"We argue more and more often. You know very well that I would never hit her, and at the bar? It was just... inconsiderate." He spoke so fast his words got confused. "I just drinking and drinking for some reason and I can't stop." He couldn't explain why he was doing this. Benny isn't going to tell her everything, it's too much for him. He would like to find Frida now, fall on his knees in front of her and apologize as long as possible. Finally he sat helplessly on the bed, hiding his face in his hands.
"oh, benny... it's okay, you just have to talk to her! Just call and talk to her! It's the best way to cope with this problem..."her voice was very gentle, and her fingers were crossed with Benny's.
Maybe she was right, but did Frida still want to see him? I guess he might have tried that last time. "What would I do without you?" he grabbed his heart theatrically. "Fine, fine." Probably the last chance in his entire life.
"benny, call her. Right now." Agnetha stood up and took a phone to benny.
"Now !? You're kidding! No way.."
He sighed but couldn't argue. Not this time "Since you're so good, why don't you want to bring a new bottle of wine?" he joked even though he could have a drink..
"benny! Don't joke, just call and ask where's she!" Agnetha looked at him with a serious look.
If only this quarrel wouldn't end. Benny sighed deeply. Taking the phone, he dialed the number and waited. He was afraid that she might not answer the phone.
"hello?" Frida was driving towards the hotel to live there for a few days, "who is that?"
As soon as Benny heard her voice, his heart began to beat faster. Her soft voice. He looked desperate at the blonde, having no idea what to say. He was desperate. "Frida, can you hear me? Can you hear? Please come back.."everything he wanted to say evaporated from his head. "I can't believe you did it! I can't believe it!" he screamed.
"benny? It's you?...god.." Frida sighed and swallowed at the sound of his voice. "You said not to see me again, so I won't live with you anymore."
Benny frowned. "Look, I don't have much to tell you, because you don't want to know me, and neither do I know you, although it's not true, but listen to me." it all hurts benny so much. He needed her, but if she said otherwise, well. "I won't apologize to you, I'm not going to. I just want you to know that I love you. I love you to the point that I wouldn't go to bed with anyone by chance a second time, and hardly ever slept with your best friend. I love you so much that I could give up everything for you. To tell you every day how much he doesn't deserve an angel like you, but you give me no choice. I hope you will replace me with someone better. Of course it will. You will urge someone to protect you and someone who will care for you like no one else." before, this was what Benny did. He still wants it, but if the road to forgiveness is very long for him, well. "I love you Anni - Frid." He whispered the last words and then hung up the phone. Benny looked at Agnetha, who clearly didn't know what to say, and he himself decided to leave the house. He didn't even give her an answer. She probably wouldn't say anything anyway, so maybe he did well. His heart tightened at the thought that she might replace him with some other man, but he deserved it...To lose also your angel and the love of life in one.
meanwhile, Frida was crying in the hotel. she sat on the bed and cried. for a long time. and then just got up and went home. she decided it was the best solution, so she packed her things and got into the car.
Benny Andersson told her everything he wanted, or at least most of it. The chance of her returning is zero, so he just decided to take the longest walk. He wanted to arrange everything, maybe he will go to a bar on the way..maybe. He knew it was a bad idea to call her, he knew it, but he obeyed, and now he's just running away from it again.
"benny! BENNY!" Frida screamed when she saw him by the road "Benny, stop! BENNY!"there were dried tears in her eyes, but she stopped beside him. "Benny....my Benny..."
Benny stopped at her voice. He refused to accept that she was back, even if she did come back for how long? "No, apparently you don't want to live here anymore, why did you come back? Why?" He turned towards her, dangerously close and fast.
"i...i know that I'm not so good...we need to talk, please...let's go to a restaurant? or somewhere to take a walk?...please, Benny..."Frida's voice was quiet and weak, she lost the strength to talk, but asked Benny to stay with her.
Benny looked at her carefully. He wasn't sure it was a good idea. They were both exhausted by the constant struggle and their problems. Benny took her hand gently. "Fine, let's go for a walk." he sighed helplessly.
"thank you... let's go to our favourite park?.. i miss the time when we were young.."Frida sighed and they went to the park. "I don't want to lose you...but you're moving away from me...you're always at the bar, why?"
"Not true, not always." He frowned, looking away from her "I don't know, I just..why not? This is a problem? I always come home.." he let go of her hand.
"come home when you're drunk! do you know who undresses you? who puts you to bed? I'm tired, benny, I'm tired. Or shall I go to the bar too? would you like it if i go to the bar every night and come home at 2am?"
"It would be funny" theatrically rolled his eyes. "Oh! You didn't have to do this at all! I didn't ask for it!" he growled "Maybe if you had a drink too, maybe you'd stop being so stiff!"
Benny also pointed out a valuable remark to her.
"fine, Andersson, let's go to the bar. Right now." Frida took his hand and turned him towards the bar. There were many feelings inside her and she really wanted to drink.
He squeezed her hand tight enough that he pulled her towards him. "No, we're not going anywhere," he growled straight in her face. He looked deep into her eyes. He had many options for what he could tell her, but instead he just pressed his lips against her sweet lips.
Frida couldn't stand it anymore and just kissed him back. his lips... the lips of her loved one... her man.. her support and closest person...Frida moved away from his lips a little and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
"Don't say anything..." Benny whispered back to Frida's lips. Perhaps this is the wrong time for these kinds of situations, but he missed her mouth. Her warmth, all hers. His hands cupped her body in a gentle way. "I'll apologize to you, it's my fault," he whispered against her lips.
"benny...this is not a good place to kiss, there are a lot of people here...they are watching..." Frida's hands were on Benny's shoulders. She slowly moved her body.
"people do worse things in such places." if he could have pressed her to the tree long ago. Andersson not today, not today. He pressed his lips to her neck for a short moment, "So, what about that walk?"
"that is, first you turn me on and then you ask something about a walk?" Frida laughed and looked at the people who were walking along the street.
"You offered it first," he rolled his eyes, squeezing her waist. "But you made me do it"
"let's go home.." she whispered and looked at his eyes, "i have a surprise for you..."
He chuckled softly, "Fine, let's go" why? Could this be a plan? He looked at her and they went home.