Chapter 1

"Big sis is awsome, ribbit! And did you see that awesome flip?!" Satsuki exclaims.
She and Samidare are sitting in front of the TV and exited, and watching a footage of their big sister Mizu dancing through the water of the pool in New York.

"What are they talking about?", Tokoyami asks curiously while sitting next to Tsu on the sofa.
"Our sister is currently competing in New York against one of the best swimmers there", Tsu smiles.
"I used to do that to because it was a great training for my quirk but in UA you don't really have time for your big hobbies, ribbit."

Tokoyami frowns "...not to insult anyone but uhm... What did you do what your sister is currently doing? And -no offense- I thought you only had Satsuki and Samidare as your siblings?"
"Non taken, don't worry", Tsu laughs. "Our all hobbies have always something to do with water due to the, you know, whole frog thing." Tokoyami now watches closely the TV and notices a beautiful girl shooting out of the water and twirling in the air. Dark Shadow already joined the siblings on the floor and cheers with them while his girlfriend continues.

"Nee-san does synchronized swimming, which I did, too. Satsu does jet skying and wave boarding right now and Sami dives in a club to 20 meter depth." Tsu explains proudly.
"And, well, I'm in UA. Although we do water training once in a while, I do miss the feeling of it and it drains some of my energy not being in the water all so often."
Tokoyami hugs her.
"I don't really mind though, even if I would like to watch Mineta drown.", Tsu comfortably snuggles into Tokoyami's side and sighs.
"Most of the class aren't really that buddy buddy with water, that is true...", Tokoyami mumbles, an idea, or more plan, forming in his head.

"Say, Tsu, do you see your sister often?" Tokoyami asks the girl.
Right now they were to their way back to the dorms. He has an idea of what he could do but it isn't quite clear. He has a gut feeling about Mizu but that still has to be proved right.

"No, we don't but she calls really often. Even if Mama and Papa don't really care anymore..." Tsu lowers her head.
"She is away most of the time but she only started this world tour because of Papa. He was very supportive of her sport at first but as it turned more into a job and she wouldn't be here too often, he started to talk less to her, same to Mama but I still believe he kind of forced her to that. It didn't really help that she came out as ace and polyamory.
Ma still loves her from the bottom of her heart and calls her from our phones with us or alone so that Papa doesn't see the calls. He is away for work in the day so it is easier that way. He loves us, I'm sure of that, but he doesn't express it at all."

The whole talk over, Tsu had smiled but you can see sadness and bitterness in her eyes and the smile. She really misses her sister and it causes Tokoyami's heart to ache. He stops in his tracks and pulls her into a hug.
"It's gonna be alright, Tsu. Trust me.", he whispers and she hugs him back tightly, almost choking him but he can care less right now.

They break the hug and continue their way to UA.

a week later

*knock knock*
"Come on in."
The door opens and Aizawa steps into the office of our dear chimera. Right after him follows an exited shadow bird inside who, somehow, caught a certain red winged hero with glasses on the way, and also covers her owner with herself.
"Aizawa, what a surprise! You also brought Tokoyami and Dark Shadow! Hawks, nice to see you, too."
'An excited satan chimera is never up to something good', is the thought of the sleep deprived teacher and he sighs.
"It isn't a surprise if you already saw us before we got to your office."
"Nice to see you, too, Nezu", Hawks exclaims.
"Mr. principle", Tokoyami bows.

"Now now, Aizawa, don't be on edge already. Tea someone?", Nezu grins and with that they sat down.
"Sorry about Dark Shadow, Hawks.", Tokoyami apologizes but the pro waves his hand.
"Don't worry, Fumikage, patrol with Enji was getting boring."
"So, why did you come here for lunch time if Tokoyami didn't do anything wrong that I know of?" Nezu puts his tea cup down.

"Am I the only one being little creeped out?"
"No, Tokoyami, but you'll get used to it." Aizawa says while he messages his temples,
"Well, it isn't my idea but it has to be dicussed because it involves someone famous who is out of town."
"Well then, you have the word." Nezu turns to Tokoyami who starts to answer.
"Well, I-"
"Fumi wants to help Tsu-chan!" Dark Shadow interrupts.
"DARK!!"
"What?! It is the reason why we are here, right?!"
"It is but I can't say that!"
"Well, now that it's out", Nezu smiles, "tell us about that helping idea of yours."
Tokoyami sighs. "Asui has-" *ping*
"That was your phone, Tokoyami" Hawks hands it to him.
"Thanks. Just a second, I apologize."

Tsu💟

T:"Call me Tsu"
F:"Sorry"

"So, Tsu's sister is away in the states and doesn't come home due to family issues"
"How did she know, he called her Asui-?" *Hawks phone pings so he looks at it* "Well now it's just spooky"
"This class is killing me, I'm gonna sleep." Aizawa pulls out his sleeping bag.
"Continue, Tokoyami", Nezu chuckles.
"Yes, sir. As I said, Tsu's sister is not home and it weighs down on the whole family. So I thought maybe you could ask her to come to the school. Because it is not in my power to do something like this as a stranger."
"And why would I do that, Tokoyami? What would I profit from this?"

"Well, uhm, Mizu-san is a professional swimmer. And I have researched on the sport she does and the swimmer there use their quirks under water to perform a lot of effective tricks and throws out of the water. In Mizu-san's team even is a fire quirk user and the water doesn't effect it at all. So there would be the profit of having someone to teach them swim fast, effectively and use our quirks in the water. Some of us can't even swim properly-"
"cough cough Mineta cough"
"Thank you, Dark Shadow. Well, that is an argument. I will see what I can do.", Nezu smiles and dismisses the group.

Out in the hall Hawks started a chat,
"You did this all for Tsuyu? Isn't that your partner?"
"I guess you could call her that. The whole thing weighs her down a lot. Plus, if it works, she won't be dried out every day after school." Tokoyami smiles while he watches Dark Shadow playing with her new yoyo.

Aizawa frowns and speaks up (yes, he is with them because lunch time is over and he has to return to class with Tokoyami)
"She didn't mention anything of that at all?"
"Because she doesn't want to trouble you or anybody else with that. She calls it unnecessary and she already has the huminity on a high level in her room. She basically has to lock everything in my room so it doesn't start going mouldly and she changed her bed to a hammock of vines. I can ask her if she would give you a tour or you make something up to see it and find a solution. I personally would divide her room or something like that but that is up to you."

"You really care for her, do you?" Hawks smiles along with Aizawa but the difference is you can't quite see the one from the latter.
Tokoyami blushes slightly and Dark Shadow turns around. "Of course! Tsu-chan is very precious for us, especially for Fumi"

"Aww thanks, Dark, ribbit."
They turn around to see Tsu standing in front of them. Dark Shadow flies to her and hugs her friend.
"Hey, Tsuyu"
"Hey Hawks. How did you find out we were dating, ribbit?" Tsu smiles and tilts her head a bit with one finger on her chin causing Tokoyami to blush even more.

Hawks smiles back. Yes, he likes the girl but in a friend way. She was caring and calm. He could see why Tokoyami feels safe around her.
"Saw his background while he had his practical work with me. Was a picture of you with small hearts alongside of it." he grins as he looks to his friend whom he sees like a son blushing and hiding behind his hands.

"Ribbit, that is a similarity, I guess. I also have a picture of him as my lock screen." she chuckles and goes over to Tokoyami dragging him to class.
"Come on, Fumi, you can be flustered later, I wanna show you some videos of Mizu!" she exclaims looking calmly but you can easily sense that she is excited.

Aizawa chuckles and turns to the pro.
"Do you want to come in? You could stay for the lesson and help in heroics?"
"Would love to, thanks", Hawks calmly smiles and walks in after Aizawa.