Chapter 3

Aizawa POV:

"Aizawa, would you please pick up our guest from the airport?"
I sigh at this. Of course Nezu had to call me when it was lunchtime. I just need a nap! These kids are gonna be the death of me and if they aren't then Nezu will.

"On the way. But can I take Tokoyami with me?"
I ask, the kid has been off the whole day so I'm pretty sure, Dark Shadow heard Nezu's call. Better take them with me to avoid the curiousness of Mina and the rest of the Bakusquad.
I don't know if he told Asui but I don't think he would if it isn't a possibility.

"I suppose you should do that. He needs to meet her to form a plan. I'm not sure if she even knows about her sister."
I smile into my scarf. Time to collect a certain bird from the cafeteria.
But before I leave I turn around.
"One more thing: I think it would be good to take Asui, too. She doesn't really like surprises and this is surprise enough. I respect her privacy so I'll take her with us."
Nezu sighs. "Fine, you do that. It'll be better like that. Now, off you go."

Tsu POV

Fumi seems off. He has been the whole day and Dark Shodow, too. It seems like she is more flitty to cover up something...
But I should wait. I'm sure they are going to tell me when they are comfortable enough.

I sit next to Fumi in the common room. He doesn't really like the volume in the canteen so we usually eat back at the dorms with Sato, Shoji and Koda.
It is a lot more peaceful like that and Iida, Todoroki, Ochako and Izuku are about to join, too.

We all eat together, chatting in a peaceful manner when Mr. Aizawa walks in and motions for Fumi and I to come with him. We do as we're told and join our teacher outside. Only him let I call myself Asui. He has my most respect along with Nezu-san of course and our other teachers.
"Tokoyami, Nezu succeeded in your request so we are about to drive to the airport to pick her up. I wanted you and Asui to tag along since I thought you would welcome it."
Aizawa glances back at us to what Fumi responses with a nod.
I, confused, glance at him and he tells me to wait.  I don't really like surprises but I guess I'll have to wait it out.

We arrive at the airport and sit in the waiting lounge. Aizawa-sensei and Fumi steal glances at the entrance once in a while while I try to chat with Dark Shadow to ease her mind a bit. She has been fiddling and flying around uncontrolled a lot so I try to calm her down. After some time I also reach up and pet Fumi's feathers. He relaxes almost instantly and leans into my touch. 'He is really cute', I think and smile sincerely.
A thought crosses my mind and I glance at my teacher who, after all, still looks at the entrance unrelaxed.

I have nothing to lose, right? So I lift my other hand and place it on top of his head and start petting him, too.
Even though he is obviously startled and looks at me I just continue talking to Dark.
I think he accepted the fact I am petting him and Fumi because he relaxes a bit in his sleeping bag and dozes off.

Aizawa POV:

Asui started to calmly pet my head and I stiffen. I was caught off guard as I didn't expect something like that to happen in ever. I look at her but she is just casually chatting with Dark Shadow. Then I notice that she is petting Tokoyami, too and he looks completely relaxed, slowly dozing off.
I must say that it is very relaxing and calming. I had been a bit anxious because I don't really like the airport and Asui-san's flight is rather late. Tokoyami had been on edge, equally, but I suppose it is because of said guest is his partners sister.
I start to doze off. Damn that calming petting, Asui! But at that point I just accept it and welcome the darkness. An insomniac and underground hero like me rarely gets sleep so I welcome it whenever it comes my way.

.
.
.

I jolt up from my nap and try to recognize my surroundings.
I was in a car. A black car... Driving in a random direction... SHIT!! Please don't have us kidnapped!
I look around some more and realize that I am in the backseat of he car, my students leaning onto me, still asleep.
...
But I don't see any cuffs? ...or ropes? What the hell is happening...?