Chapter 6

3rd POV:
time: hero training with Aizawa the next day

"We are going to the pool today"
Groaning can be heard throughout most parts of the class except for a few students like Tsu.
"You can't complain, brats. The fewest of you know how to fight in and under the water.
That's why principal Nezu arranged more usage for the hero courses at the pool in the next couple months. Meet me there."

"That is so not fair! The only one being really good in the water is Tsu!" Denki whines on the way to the pool. Mina tried to cheer him up.
"But there are a few more of us who could be pretty good in the water?"
"True. Maybe Shoji could swim really fast and Iida could use his engines under water."
"But Tsu would beat us all, Midobro" Kirishima looks at the mentioned girl.
"By the way, Tsu?"
"What is it, ribbit?"
"Is everyone in your family good with water?"
"Mhm, Sami dives and Satsuki does jet skiing and wave boarding. My father works in a sea business and my mother works in the aquarium, ribbit"

Totally true and I not just wrote it down because it fit :D

"And what did you do before UA, Tsuyu?" Toru asks from behind the group.
"I did synchronized swimming in the same club as my older sister, kero."
"Oh, that's so cool- Hold on." Uraraka raises her hands in a defensive matter.
"Aren't Samidare and Satsuki younger than you? You have another sibling?!"
"And didn't tell us!" Mina gasps offensively.
"She doesn't live with us right now. She has her job as a pro synchro in America. It just never came up."
Tsu shrugs and the group arrives at the pool.

Next to Aizawa stands a tall woman in her mid twenties with dark green hair waiting for the students.

(bit like that but please imagine a bit more similarities to Tsu and their family)

Midoriya gasps.
"No way!"
Bakugo walks up behind his bf.
"What is it, nerd?"
Midoriya jumps in excitement.
"That's Mitsuya Mizu! She revoltionized the history of her sport!"

"...Which is?" Bakugo asked a bit annoyed.
"She swims with a team synchronized to music! They can use their quirks to do amazing jumps and figures in and out of the water! It's the one Tsuyu did before UA."
"How did she revolutionize it, Izuku?" Todoroki comes to join his partners.

Midoriya grins at him.
"She has an air quirk."

.
.
.
.
.

"Listen here, kids"
The class groups around the two adults after some warm up.
"This is-"
"Asui Mizu. Nice to make yer's acquaintance!"
The teacher glares at the woman and she backs away.
"My bad, Shota. You go on."
He sighs and tries starting again but is again interrupted by Kaminari gasping.
"Wait- 'Asui'?! TSUYU?!" The class spins around to the girl in the centre.
There she stands, smiling innocently with her toungue sticking out.
"My sister, ribbit"

"Yeah, no shit. Could have figured." Bakugo rolls his eyes.
"But she doesn't have much similarities with you, though?"
"Hey, don't say that, Kirishima! We can't just assume things!" Momo puffs out her cheeks, then bows at Mizu and Tsu.
"I apologize if that offended you!"