Chapter 7

The students begin to try out the new ways to use their quirks but a few students stayed behind to have a little chat with Mizu-sensei.

"Mizu-sensei" with that the greenette caught the attention of the ladder who went to sit beside Aizawa.
Sitting down, Mizu allocates the floor in front of her and the now not so sleeping caterpillar.
"What do ya need?"

Now sitting down were Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Tsu, Tokoyami, Iida, Sero, Kirishima and Mina who also dragged Shinso.
Mina speaks up first.
"I just want to know how you are so close with Aizawa-sensei and how you knew Shinso without him telling you."
Mizu smiles and floats up a bit, then turns upside down so she floats above Aizawa, facing the students.
"Me and Shota know each other because we went to school together."
"YE WENT TO UA?!" (Mina, Tsu, Dark)
"Ey, don't ye dare to copy me accent!" Mizu laughingly exclaims.
"But aye. Me were an underclassman to Nemuri, Shota and Hizashi."

"You can tell them. I don't have a problem with it." Shota grumbles from underneath Mizu to what she floats down and looks at him concerned.
"Ya sure, Sho?"
"I mean, Shinso already knows so it could help answering that one."

Mizu smiles and turns back around.
"To ye second question, Ash, when I came back I wanted to say hello to me old friends. Nezu helped to set it up and long story short -sorry in advance, Tsu:
Meet me fiancés, I know ye are there. And Shinso walked in on the group hug we had."

"Aw man. I thought you wouldn't notice us." Nemuri grins and comes up behind the corner with Hisashi in tow.
The two sit with them but so that Mizu is at the front and the kids can feel a certain protectiveness radiate from Mizu's fiancés all at once and gulp.

"You'll get married?" Tsu asks her sister.
Mizu smiles and nods but there is a certain nervousness in her eyes.
"All right, when's the wedding? And you bet ye captain head that I'll be ye flower girl." Tsu puffs out her cheeks and Mizu laughs relieved. She pulls her sister into her arm.
"Thank you, mija."
Tsu looks over Mizu's shoulder.
"You guys can join, y'know"
Zashi and Nem grin and put their arms around the siblings from behind and pulled Shota with them.

"Okay, cute moment and all but" Mina says "aren't you and Aizawa-sensei married! Mic-sensei?"
Zashi looks up. "You knew?"
"It was very obvious, pops." Shinso answers "Every bit of it."
"...Was it really?" Aizawa asks.
"Yes" all answer.
"...Damn it"

"Anyways, come on, Tsu, we'll go to principle Nezu to plan the wedding."
"Alright, ribbit, but please after the lesson. I need to swim. It's been waaay too long, I'm drying out."
"Oh yeah, sorry,"
With that Fumikage, Tsuyu, Shinso and Mina go to join the others in the pool who have fun trying out their quirks the way suggested. Some struggle a bit but get better with time quickly.

With the fiancés that leaves BakuDekuTodo, Sero, Kirishima and Sero.
"So. What do you want?" Aizawa glares at his problem children.
"W-well, I would just want to know how you know my brother?" Iida pushes up his glasses to cover his nervousness.

"Oh, he was in our class and hung out with us." Hizashi says to which the greenette adds
"Yeah, ya may don't remember but we went to yer house sometimes." Iida nods in understanding and gets up to go training.
"And you, Tape, Redhead?"
"...It's Sero Hanta and Kirishima Eijiro, ma'am and we just wanted the tea-"
"Wait- KIRISHIMA?!" Mizu yanks around.
"Yes?!"
"You couldn't possibly have two mothers? Both dark haired? Went to UA?"
"Uhm... yes?"
"HA!" She turns to her soon to be husband "I FRICKING KNEW IT! SHOTA!"

Shota puts his hand over the woman's mouth. "Jeez, you're almost louder than Zashi."
"Shorrwy" was the only muffled thing coming out.
"But yeah, you were right." he says and puts his hand down.
Mizu squeals and quickly hugs Shota really hard, squeezing him almost to death. When she lets go, he chokes in air and pants.
"I swear I just had a near death experience."
"Can relate to that." Nemuri points out.
"Aw man, that means I'm the only one missing being crushed to death :("
"Don't worry, Zashi. As I know our droplet she will crush you later when we tell her the news." Nemuri whispers.