Chapter 5

"Hold on... LOVE?!"

"Hm?" Mizu turns to Hizashi, still with Nem who wouldn't let her go.

"Y-you called Nem 'love'? Just now?" Hizashi looks at the two very shooketh.
Aizawa, too, hears from it the first time but it doesn't seem to bother him that much? Wonder why?

Nemuri now ent-burries her face from Mizu's chest (she is a little smaller than her) and looks at them with a bit puffy eyes.
"We had a crush on eachother back in highschool but we said to wait till after graduation if we want to go out."

Mizu laughs while she positions herself on the second couch and drags Nemuri with her.
"But then I kind of... vanished... to live me dream away from me family. We never really clarified our relationship and I kind of lost every data on me phone. We still got them nicknames, though."
She grins apologetically.

"Why?"
Their heads whip around to Shota.
"You seem a bit scared to tell us but that wasn't the only reason you left."

Mizu smiles sadly at her old friend.
"I never told anyone after me parents -especially me father- reacted bad to it. I wasn't sure if ya would still accept me. I was scared ya would reject me."
She looks down.

"Okay, Matsuya-"
"Please, call me by me given name, Hizashi. And it's not 'Mitsuya' anymore. It's 'Asui'"
"Sorry, Mizu. Anywho- I can assure you that we are not going to reject you. I can understand why you thought that but it's definitely not true."

"He is right, droplet.", Nemuri puts an arm around the greenette to show her support.
"Just say it. It'll help you feel better." Shota chimes in from the side.

"... 'suppose it wouldn't hurt" Mizu mumbles before she takes a deep breath.
"I'm ace-"
"Which is totally not a bad thing at all-" (Zashi)
"- and polyamory..."
"Which is a wonderful trait." Shota says.
"Yeah, you can share your love with all the ones you cherish and love deeply!" Nemuri hugs the now blushing woman.

"R-really?"
"Of course! How did you find out? -If you don't mind me asking?"

The shade of red turns into a deep scarlet.
"Ehm... Relly deep crushes on Nem, Zashi and Sho at the same time?"
She looks up smiling sheepishly.

Silence
with dropped mouths all around the room

"What...?"
"Oh, come on!" With that the flustered-ness is gone and the strong greenette is back.
"Ya cannot tell me that ya didn't have a slightly perked interest in Sho and Hizashi, Nem! And vice versa for ya two!"

"W-well-" -Stuttering mess Nemuri
"I-I mean-" -as well stuttering mess Hizashi
"..." -flushed mess Shota
"See! It's practically impossible not to!"
Mizu pats Nems head as the raven has her face burried in her hands.

"Even if I know that it wouldn't ever come to somethin' like that, especially after ya two married, I still couldn't help but thinkin' about all of ya the whole time I residented in America."

"...who said it wasn't possible..."
"Wait what-"
Shota looked up from his scarf.
"What if it wasn't not possible?"
"But ya're married, Sho"
"Still doesn't mean we couldn't marry again..."
"Zashi?!"
"I mean... I'm not opposed..."
"...Nem"
Mizu is in shock. What are they saying?

"I could arrange that!"
The attention is abruptly taken to the chimera, still sitting in his seat at his desk.
"Ya could- Wait, hold- hold on!" Mizu looks at her crush-friends.
"Ya can't do that all of a sudden! I just came back and ya couldn't even like this new me anymore?! How could ya just decide somethin' like that?
Even if I would totally agree to that because I kept track of y'all the whole time and fell for ya- Ehm- forget that a second- You can't just do that?!"

"..."
"Holy shit, you're a bit like my student."
"Oh, yeah I can see it."
"What Todoroki would interpret into it?"

"Wha- not the time, Sho, Nem, Zashi!"
Mizu looks at them with disbelief.
How are they so unfazed by that and smiling like they have a treasure to be kept safe at all costs?!

"We know that it is a bit sudden"
"But we are not opposed to the idea."
The only married in the room smile softly.

"Zashi, Shota and I know each other for a lifetime, figuratively. When you came to UA you were one of the most interesting people we ever met. You were awsome!
You should have seen how starstruck Hizashi and I looked every time we saw you. And Shota also always stared at you when you came to hang out.
We knew we had a strong relationship with eachother but when you came into our life that whole situation became even stronger.
Yes, Sho and Zashi married and I didn't. But that was because I thought it wasn't supposed to be otherwise. I wanted to figure myself out so they went ahead whilst I did my job as a hero and learned from the world."

"We really like Nemuri and you but you weren't there and Nem wanted to wait a bit longer to be sure.
Others don't even know that we are married. Just RG and Nezu." Hizashi grins. "We wanted to ask you all together but you had to come back first so we waited."

"You don't have to say anything yet but from that ramble from before you seem to want to."
Shota slightly smirks lovingly at the younger woman.

Mizu flushed and looked down at her lap.
After a while of silence
"Alright"
She slowly raises her head. She smiles and has tears in her eyes.
"I'll marry ya."

"YES" Nemuri and Hizashi fistbump the air and Shota doesn't hide the smile on his face. He stands up from his seat, dragging Hizashi with him while Nemuri stand up with Mizu.

They all stand together and Zashi pulls them into a hug.

"I will make sure the wedding is planned in six months." Nezu sips on his 4th cup of tea.
"Thank ya, Nezu-san."
Turning back to the hug Mizu smiles under tears
"I am so happy I came back."