∞ 2: UNEXPECTED MORNING SURPRISES

WHEN MICHIKO ARRIVED home, she was absoloutly drained out of any energy left in her body.

    She wished she could've said it was because of a tiring day at work, but the reality was that Mei Mei had decided to be an annoying prick today steal her phone and accidently let it slip from her hands and into a drain.

    She just shrugged carelessly at the thought of her smartphone being gone. I'll just buy a new one with Gojō's money...

    The blond haired women turned the key in the lock and pushed open the front door entering her dark house.

    Or at least her house was expected to be left dark. But when rays of light met her eyes she squinted at them surprised and rushed to the living room to see if someone was there.

    Only to find Gojō sitting on the kitchen counter with a handful of Mochi in his left hand and the other holding a single mochi to his moth as he was devouring it.

    However his actions stopped once his wife entered his line of vision, the mochi left alone on the track to his mouth. "I mean staring at me must be cool and stuff, but it is kinda creepy-"

    "As if I'd stare at someone like you." She scoffed coldly regaining her composure.

    "Sexy, charming, intelligent, and the man of every women's dreams?" He ended with a questioning note, grinning at Michiko, who in return gave him a bored look.

    "More like annoying, dumb, and, as women I can assure you, you're not the man of every women's dreams." The spiteful women folded her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow in a calculating manner waiting for the male's response.

    And he had to make a scene out of it. "You wound me Michi-chan!"

    "EH?!"

    "Wasn't that what Mei Mei called you today?" He mused, placing his index finger on his chin in thought, before his face contorted into one of happiness at seemingly having found the right name, "Oh, I remember now! It was Mochi -chan!"

    "QUIT CALLING ME THAT!"

    "Nawww, but whyyyyy?"

    "Because only people I actually like can call me that!" She stated in a 'duh' tone, though there was an angry edge to it, "and you're one of the people I would just love to send to hell. Big damn difference if you can tell with that small brain of yours."

    "Heart been broken so many times..." Satoru sniffed, but Michiko couldn't see his expression fully, due to the blindfold being placed upon his eyes.

    "Oh please, grow up." She grumbled turning away from the kitchen and headed to the staircase leading her up to the bedroom.

    "I'm already real tall, thanks!" Gojō called after her seeing how her fist clenched around the rails as she stomped up.

    "Her reactions are even more fun than Nanamin." He snickered to himself as he shoved the last bit of Kikifuku Mochi into his mouth. Before he had even finished that bite he had already readied another one of the sweets in his hand.

    As he was satisfying his sweet tooth, he began to think. Some people thought that was a good sign. Some would've barricaded themselves upon this discovery.

    Michiko would have defenitly been one of the latter if she knew that he was thinking about her.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

    The next morning she was woken up by the sun rays slapping her in the face. She groaned turning to lay on her back and stretched out her arm.

    She stretched out her arm, not expecting someone to lay there to be slapped across the face with the back of her hand.

    "What the hELL- GOJŌ?!"

    "Oh my God, Mochi-chan?! You were sleeping here too?! I didn't notice!" He ended with sarcastic wonder in his voice as he sat up to rub the sore spot on his cheek.

    "That hurt by the way..."

    "Don't care! What the hell do you think you're doing here in the same bed with me?! I should've just kicked you off the bed then!" She exclaimed as her face began glowing, as this was the closest she has gotten with...well a male in her entire life. Even if that male was her husband.

    She was well aware of the fact that he did come here to sleep with her, but around that time Michiko was already asleep and found him gone the next morning.

    And now he was...here. in the same bed. As close as ever, their toes brushing against each other.

    Dear lord forgive me for my sins.

    "Wow...I didn't know you hated me that's  much!" He exclaimed with genuine surprise, which weirded the female out. There wasn't an ounce of hurt to be detected in his voice.

    "Nani-?"

    "Anyways, I'm taking you to school today, so get dressed! We're already three hours and fourty-three minutes late, and Ijichi's been waiting forever down there!"

    "NANI?!"

☾✧☽

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Heyyaaa and thanks to everyone who stayed till the second chapter!! And thank u for nearly two hundred reads?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the story up until now, coz it gets better, pwomise :>