∞ 13: FRIENDS

"ARE YOU NERVOUS?"

    "No, Gojō, not at all, I am just about to visit my abusive parents who left a permanent mark of trauma on me, and exactly those parents want me to visit them, so no there is no reason for me to look nervous, why does it look like it? Huh?! Tell me you idiotic piece of strong garbage do I look remotely nervous to you?!"

    "...No?"

   "See? Everything. Is. Freaking. Ducking. FINE!" She yelled and with that final blow to her suitcase she finished packing.

    Satoru simply stared at her, blank face before turning around with his usual smile. "Well, now we can get the kids!"

    "Eh? What kids-? Gojō...? Gojō why're you on the ground-..." Michiko sweat-dropped as she realized why Satoru was on the ground.

    Or to be more specific; playing dead.

    "You better be dead by the time I come back from picking them up. What time did you promise them?" She sighed, her keys already jingling in her hands.

    "Uh...7:30. Hehe."

    "You're insufferable," she grumbled as looked at the clock. It was 8:30 now.

    She sighed and flicked her hair before getting out of their bedroom door.

    Despite Satoru missing his wife's feisty attitude, he smiled satisfied that he got her out so quickly (figuring out that their students were her only weakness wasn't all that hard).

    The sensei picked himself up from the ground and seized his phone from the bed, beside Mochi-chan's suitcase, and tapped on Megumi's contact info.

    "The Angry Bird is out of the house."

    "When she comes back she'll kill you, you're aware of that right?"

    "Naww is Megumi-chan concerned about me~?"

    "We'll be there in ten. And shut up." With that, the edgy teenager finished their call.

    "Right. Time to freshen up my baking skills!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

    "Please tell me you didn't try to cook," Nanami Kento sighed as he pushed back his green-colored glasses.

    "Well,...at least he...tried?" Yūji tried to mellow the situation a bit but even he was...astounded at the state of the kitchen.

    "You're good at cooking, Itadori, so be honest, dude." Nobara chimed in, resting a hand on her hip. Hopefully, the blond male who looked reasonable would be in charge, because she was pretty sure their surprise for Kobayashi-sensei would be the biggest disaster since Sukuna's birth if the paintbrush would be the one in charge.

    "Cooking and baking aren't the same things!"

    "Yes, they are!"

    "Are not?!"

    "They aren't," Megumi commented, disinterested but soon grew irritated too and joined in the banter fight.