∞ 11: GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

LINGERING AROUND THE students sure did have an impact on Gojō Satoru; not that he turned into a manchild; he was already one. The impact was that he became even whinier.

    Allow me to elaborate.

    The three students were all from another caliber; one was the edgy emo smart-ass boi, the other was the happy-go-lucky idiot that everyone just has to love and can kill anyone with his smile, and the third one was one hell of a woman that was hella crazy, mean, but still kind (somehow) and most definitely scary.

    So yeah, to sum it up none of them were exactly the epitome of normal. Rather they were the epitome of total destruction and chaos.

    For these three to look up to Satoru gave him an ego boost; even the craziest of the craziest bunch couldn't resist him (not that he could resist them, let's be honest here).

    Ultimately, Kobayashi Michiko couldn't resist cherishing and wishing for her dream to come true; to punch the living paintbrush to oblivion.

    "Gojō..."

    "Hai, Michi-chan~?"

    "GET THE HELL OUTTA THE CLASSROOM!"

    And that admiration and ego boost resulted in both parties being unable to stray away from each other (whether some of them admitted it to themselves or not).

    "But, Michi-chan~ The students can't stay away from me, poor them." Satoru cooed as he pinched Megumi's and Yūji's cheeks.

    "You can't stay away from us, coz u ain't having any friends, you rat-"

    "KU.GI.SA.KIIIII-"

    "Could you stop being such a teacher's pet?! God, you're so annoying-"

    "Fushiguro! Why do you always have to be so mean?"

    "Oh, quit crying!-"

    "He's right, ya know?"

    "Who asked you, hammer girl?!"

    "You wanna go, teme?!"

    "Maybe...this is my fault?" Satoru asked as he stood next to his wife who had depressing blue lines around her eyes, both adults watching the chaos ensue before them.

    "Why...why me...why not...why not...why not some perv or...or Mei Mei...am I paying for my sins?.... Am I that bad a person...?"

    Great. Now I broke her. Not in the way I would imagine myself imagine myself saying this, The white-haired male sighed inwardly before taking a step back to admire the view in front of him as if he were a painter admiring his work.

    Three teenagers that are about to start World War three and an adult who is questioning everything she has ever known and what she hasn't known.

    ...Perhaps this was his fault.

    As the very responsible teacher analyzed the curious situation in front of him, he decided; Michiko was the only one who could be rescued from this scene.

    Dealing with the students would have been actually easier but priorities. And Satoru's we're to annoy people as much as possible, and Michiko was just such an endearing companion; and the one who quickly reached their limits with him but still could contain his antics.

    "C'mon, Michi-chan!"

    "Gojō...piss off...can't you see I'm trying to battle out an internal crisis?" The woman in question asked, with her hands on her hip, and her lips twitched down to the right in a frown of dismay.

    A combination of hot and cute, "Nah, not really, you know? Kinda have a blindfold on."

    The blond snorted. "Rich coming from someone who has the six eyes." Her arm went to her stomach the other folding itself on the other.

    To be frank with herself, by now the little banters that pissed her off the anger that she felt unrivaled by any other, have now become something she enjoyed to her great astonishment.

    It made her ruminate about all the days they had stuff like that when they were children...aware but unknowing of the world around them, but knowing of themselves and the other and unaware of the world.

    It made her question why she did that, why she had to dig up things that had long been forgotten sunken to the very bottom of her heart like the Titanic, never to see the daylight again.

    "That's all you see me as? A powerful man? There's more to me you know?" I know.

    "Yeah, a bastard too."

    "C'mon I'm not that bad!"

    "Yes, you are."

    "So you agree with me! Great! We're off kiddos, see ya tomorrow~"

    "At this rate, they're never gonna learn anything, Gojō." Michiko voiced out her concern making Satoru halt, and turn around to face the much smaller woman.

    The much smaller women looked at him with worry.

    Worry for the children that had captured her heart just as they had captured his. A thing he always found admiring about Michiko; when she chose to care there was no stopping her.

    "I promise tomorrow I won't cause any ruckus!" He vowed with a hand on his chest and the other held up at a perfect  90-degree angle.

    Michiko snorted into her hand, which turned into laughter and then a full-on cackle. "You?! Not causing trouble-?! Oi, Nami-chan! Come- " wheeze "come over here for a sec."

    "Who's Nami?" Satoru asked with a head tilt, and for a second the paint-brush turned into a fluffy adorable cat. The woman was almost afraid of her head exploding because of all the blood that rushed up there.

    Not to mention her consternated state. Didn't she swear she would forget about it? Or well, them?

    Gone but not forgotten.

    Or perhaps her love for Gojō Satoru hadn't entirely dissipated?

☾✧☽

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm only going to say YES MY DUDES!! SHE'S BEEN IN LOVE W/ HIM ALL ALONG MWUAHAHAHAAHHAHA