I. PROLOGUE

Before we start, friendly reminders!

This fanfic takes in a college-university setting, meaning the characters are all adult.

 this is a yandere simulator fanfic, a YANDERE simulator. So there will be warnings for that meaning death, stalking, and things that you could think when Yandere comes up will happen.

Toxic, Possessive and unhealthy relationships should not be romanticized whatsoever, nor should you simp on Yandere in real life. This whole story is pure fictional, fiction.

Recommended: To read this online as it includes artworks, many works!

.....Why did this happen..? My almost-dead body is in the middle of the street.. I hear police sirens and ambulance sirens... People screaming, am I seriously gonna die..? I knew I should have stayed home today..

"[Name]! You're late to the karaoke night!" A friend of mine yelled at me through her phone. "Sorry, I had to take something important. I'll be there." I hang up the phone, and sighed. I don't know why I accepted this Karaoke night... What happened earlier again?

"Ah shit shit shit! [Name] You gotta come with me, I have no one to bring with to the karaoke night!" The same friend, shaking me.

"Eh...? Why me? You do know I have other things to do." I rub my hand on my temple because of this situation. "You're my only friend! Pretty pleeease?" That's a lie... She puts her hand together and gets on her knees to beg. "You do know you can go alone.. right?" She shakes her head "No! It's gonna be so awkward..!"

"Then decline it, is it that hard?" I refused her begging and closed my eyes. "I can't! I already accepted!" I opened my eyes and give her a glare, "Fine, only if you cover my shift tomorrow."

"Thank you thank you [Name]!" She beams and quickly gave me a tight hug, I hugged back and pats her shoulder, after that she leaves the table for a bathroom break, and feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. I see the notification from YandereDev's new update video.

"Why am I still subscribed to him and I have my notifications on..? It's been a long time... Didn't I unsubscribe??" I ignore the notification's content and put my phone away as my friend finally arrives. We both talk about karaoke.

Later that night I'm in a karaoke night with her, she seems enthusiastic about her song finally coming, I'm just sitting on the sofa watching everyone. I ordered juice and a bagel to eat, watching everyone being loud and having a duet with each other. I would go sing too but I'm not in the mood today.

I feel dizzy today out of the sudden, I should let her know that I'm heading home now. It's like 11 PM and midnight is scary outside. "...Miko! I'm heading home now, I feel dizzy." "OK!!"

Left the karaoke and immediately going home, I prefer calling a taxi so I don't have to walk home but now I feel like I should have called an uber instead. I stopped at the pedestrian lane waiting for the red crossing light to turn green.

"What did you say to me motherfucker?!" A yell comes from behind, the other people turn around and there's a fight going on. "Someone call the police!" "Someone stop them!" The crowd says as the four men fight. "Good grief.." I pull out my phone to call the police but I was pushed and my phone was thrown in the busy streets.

You're kidding with me.., my phone got ran over by one of the cars. One of the fighting men pushed the guy who was shit talking him a bit too hard that I got pushed too.