III. We got a plan!

Let's think of a plan, It's now the last class

Let's think of a plan, It's now the last class.. How do I help Ayato anonymously without getting close to anyone any at all.

So I might be able to help Ayato with eliminating the rivals in a peaceful manner at the same time, keeping my identity secret. That's the plan.

I know that I don't want to deal with them because I value my life but I knew who's gonna die or not and I chose to not do anything about it? That gives me anxiety and I feel like I would have voices that it was all my fault so I need to do something about it.

I can't handle gore , trauma and guilt at the same time. I have to do something.

The plan is just to anonymously text Ayato and go "hey I can help you get with Taeko chan without any murder." but that will end up Ayato just asking Info-kun about my number and he will find out about me.

I need to do about something with Info-kun, too bad for him I'm from a different world who almost knows about the game because young me was too absorbed to it.

That's what happens when the game takes in 2014 , was probably in middle-elementary school.

I just need Info-kun's number so I could talk to him. Hmm.. Is there a way.. is there a way.. There is a way! He's a famous blackmailer, he sells information to people.. Alright! I'm going to have his information at the end of the school.

After that it's the event where Raibaru and Osana talks about her problems.. or should I say "Ryuto and Osano." I don't need to participate it since I already know what they're gonna talk about. Ayato needs though, that'll be great for time.

At the same time, I should prepare for the plan. This is Osano's week so everything's on focus on Osano. I would like to eliminate him early so that I can start on the others.

I don't have much to do, It's not like I do until now..

I went to class and I see everyone on their seats except for Ayato and Umeji, the vice leader of the delinquents.

"Hey you" Someone call out my name, I turn around who it was. It was Osano "You have been staring at me. Can I as-" He got cut off when Umeji, Ayato and the teacher arrived so everyone went back to their seats and class started. I ignored him, even though he wasn't cut off. I would haven't given him an answer either way.

As soon classes ended, I get up from my seat and immediately went to the 3rd floor and went to the room who had a close curtain. I knocked to the glass pane, "Hey. I want something from you."

Waiting for a reply, I received an unknown text message from my phone. I know how to get him under my control.

Unknown Number (0XX-)

<[ What do you need? ]

[ give me ayato aishi's phone number and I want you to cover who and why if he asked who got his number from. ]>