VI. He's coming with me

I finally arrived at my house and went to wore my casual clothes then I was just minding my own business

I finally arrived at my house and went to wore my casual clothes then I was just minding my own business.. maybe sleep 30 minutes later "Ah, Did I forgot to get my stuff from my locker room?" I left the clothes in the locker, I took a look at my bag. I did forgot the clothes but thankfully, the mask is with me then my mom entered my room.

"Sweetie, me and your dad would be gone till maybe two days." She says, "Huh? Why?" I asked

"Our coworkers are getting married ! They set the wedding there and we're packing right now. Do you want to come with us? I can excuse your teachers!" My mom clapped for excitement, I do want to join but I have something to do.

I shake my head, "Thanks Mom but I have to pass this one. School." I flopped to bed after taking a 30 minute study. I can't handle it, "Just bring me back a souvenir."

She rest her head on her right shoulder "Eh you're a college student now it makes sense." It doesn't feel like a college student. "I'm going to nap now, good luck with your trip." My mom leaves after hearing my request, love you mom but close the door.

I get up from my bed to close the door , went back then slept. Hey past me, this is [Name] from the future, I wish you put an alarm before going to bed. That WOULD have been great.

I woke up, I wipe my drool off my mouth and checked my phone for the time. 9:47 PM?! I'm late!? I have to change and eat first. I rushed out to grab a red hoodie underneath it is a black turtleneck and wore the first rubber shoes I grabbed along side my gloves and the mask.

While I was running I was struggling to wear my mask then after that my gloves. I see Osano and Ayato just waiting for me.

"Took you look enough." Osano crossed his arms, he's wearing a black and white long sleeves stripped with a hot pink color "I'm with stupid" written on it and an arrow pointing to the right and light blue pajamas. He has his usual hairstyle while Ayato has the outfit what Ayano wears in game, green-turquoise shirt, gloves and black pants.

I catch my breath "Right, Sorry for the wait. Got the address mixed up." I obviously lied that part, it's kinda embarrassing to say that I overslept.

"Anyways I'll just wait here, right?" Osano asked for confirmation as he stares at both of us, I answered

"Yeah, what you're gonna do is that you stay here and if we don't come out. Call the cops, they might arrest us but you can provide evidence with screenshots that she's blackmailing you such as such."

I added, "Ayato will also help me distract and also as a back up plan if I don't come out of the house." That's not really the reason he's here. The reason he's here is to prove that he can trust me but he can work as a backup plan.

Ayato nodded, looks like he understands his role. I enter through the window just like from the game, I walk by the "sister's" room but I eavesdrop for a bit.