V. Control

During the first class, I was getting courage to do the plan

During the first class, I was getting courage to do the plan. It can get risky after all, however this world is messy as the events in the game are not following up here in real life which gave me the courage that I could do it. Nothing much interesting happens in class other than Ayato not attending.

The class ends and everyone leaves to eat their lunch, I on the other hand stays behind in the classroom. Everyone has clubrooms, a friend group or even a place to eat which is the rooftop.

Though there's a cafeteria everyone ignores that.

First, I emailed the guidance counselor first. As much I want to approach the headmaster first, the guidance counselor might be the better one to know everything. Not that it matters, I think.

-

Hello Genka Kunahito

↪From: XXXXXXX92@gmail.com

↪to: genkakunahito@gmail.com

Hello Genka Kunahito, I would like to talk about something well. More of "blackmailing" you about something, I'm sure you're aware about all the incidents what happened in Hyuga Academy right? Murder, bullying, sudden disappearances, accidents. Well, what if I told you it's happening again? You might be wondering and in doubt that how I know, who the murderer is and might be thinking that the person who's going to behind that would be me. You would be wrong, I have no motives to do such horrible things and in fact have the opposite: I want to prevent it. The reasons why is unknown.

You must be thinking that "how is this a blackmail" exactly if I'm helping you? I have my conditions of course and you have to follow it. I'll be adding more if I want t

1 · You may not expel the delinquents, I won't guarantee that they'll change but it'll help some students be at ease. You say that it's your fault that you ignored the bullying and the delinquents turned out that way yet you still do it again, there are bullying happening around the school and you can't do anything about it because of Musume's father. It'd be annoying if it happened again, I'll handle the delinquents, give me 10 weeks, more or less to do it. Convince the headmaster to not expel them, he'll follow you.

2 · Once you have found out my identity, don't report me to the cops or do anything to me. I'll do something that ruin your career, the headmaster's and this school's entire reputation. It's already at it's downfall, is it not?

Trust me on this one, I won't do anything harmful if you follow me. This is a win win situation for both of us.

↪reply from: genkakunahito@gmail.com

↪to:  XXXXXXX92@gmail.com

You shameless person! How do you know these? Are you like the urban legend "Info-kun"? Why must I obey you? Judging from your conditions about the delinquents, you must be a student too, I'll expel you! I'll tell the headmaster about this and call your parents, and a "murder!?" How dare you expect such things in this school? Our college has tighter security and it won't happen ever again, what are you blackmailing me with? Is it because that I failed to do something about the delinquents and it was my fault that happened to them?! Don't drag the college's reputation, the headmaster, and the incident of what happened in the 1980s to my problem with the delinquents! Those are my problems and I'll fix it on my way.