IX. Misunderstanding

↪  ♡『THURSDAY  5:00 AM』

↪ ♡『THURSDAY 5:00 AM』

♡〖 OSANO'S WEEK 〗↩

I woke up the PINK system greeting right infront of me, it's a great calendar and reminder. Even a nice introduction to the chapters too! It makes it look pretty. The writer is just using the system as an excuse why it wasn't there from the start. Talk about consistency!

Anyways I woke up from my sleep to get ready for school, It's thursday. It should be the day mom and dad arrives.

I do the usual routine. Shower, change clothes, eat... and start praying to the Gods to spare me from this event. It's hasn't been a week since the Osano's and I'm already suffering this much!

[Good Morning], a dialogue box appears right infront of me. "You're greeting me? Eh.. no need." [Understood], a text replies and then it disappeared.

Ugh, I just want saturday to come already. It's thursday so Osano's week is almost ending, I already eliminated him with the befriend method but there isn't wrong but having your guard up.

God or whoever writing this book! Give me mercy!

[no]

Darn I tried! I sighed 'I hate this school already'. But why am I blaming the school? I should blame the system, but without the school the system wouldn't have existed in the first place.

Wait, should I even blame the system? They're just helping me, but if they are responsible for sending me in this world.. Damn it! I'll just have Hyuga Academy to blame.

Normalize blaming Hyuga Academy for all your problems! This food sucks? It's the Hyuga Academy's fault!

I left the house with Osano's pink cardigan. I'm not wearing it but I feel like I should.. "Hey there!" Ack!

People need to stop surprising me from behind. Say, I sound more upbeat than usual huh? Is it because from yesterday or there's no more problems to deal until Amao's?

"Heyyyy, are you there?" A person's hand waves in front of my eyes. "Huh?" Wait a minute, I recognize that mint cardigan! "Amao?" I questioned.

I looked at him, he covers his mouth with both of his hands and his eyes sparkled "Oh you recognize me!" He said, "You even know my first name!"

I gave him an awkward look, "I mean.. I guess you're popular in Hyuga Academy, sorry if I call you by your first name."

Didn't I just promise that I won't get closer to any of the rivals? I'm not really good keep promises to myself huh? Well, it's fine! Amao's week is getting closer anyway, the system probably wants it that way.

"Ahaha.. I gotta admit I was surprised from the sudden first name basis... But I allow you too, can I have permission to call you by your first name too?" He gave a soft but strong smile.