XX. It's still monday.

[First person point of view will change into third person point of view  mid way]

↪ ♡『MONDAY 6:30 AM』

♡〖 KIZANO'S WEEK 〗↩

I'm in the limousine with the lead of the play, Taeko Yamada, and the actor playing Mercutio, Aso Ritou.

He looks outside the car window, "Oh! It's Kizano's house. We're around his street now!" He averted his eyes to us.

"Aso, you know this?" Taeko asked, "I guess we're close? Well.. not really..? It's quite hard to explain." He awkwardly chuckled.

"I'm so sorry for asking! It must be really complicated..." Taeko covers her mouth as she hoped that she didn't offend Aso or maybe Kizano, who was listening in the background from the front seat.

Despite this being a limousine and there were multiple seats, he sat from a shotgun seat. I wonder why? Does he dislike us that much or was it just a preference?

Aso waved his hands and head, "No no! Don't be sorry, it's fine to get curious, really!"

While Taeko sits in the middle, Aso is on the right while me on the left. I always wondered why we were sitting so close to each other when this was a limousine. There were different seats!

I already dibs on this first by sitting on it before anyone could, but Taeko immediately took action then sat next to me and follow up with the extrovert Aso Ritou.

Okay, you might be asking: "Why not switch seats?" When the chauffeur started driving, then I know those two would ask, why I switched seats and I do not have the energy to answer them!

When a song on the speaker ended... It switched to a different song that sounded like a J-Rock, I wanted to hear more of it but Kizano grabbed his phone and switched the playlist, "I'm tired of that one."

Aso frowned, "Come on, that intro sounded cool!" He gave Kizano puppy-like eyes, however, Kizano manage to resist it.

"At least improve your puppy dog eyes, it's not convincing anyone at all." He says as he rolled his eyes.

Aso pouted, "This guy is hard to persuade." He mumbled leaving Taeko to giggle awkwardly and me to shrug my shoulders. This is Kizano, what do you expect?

I rest my back on the comfortable passenger seat and then continued to sink into it. I covered my mouth as I'm about to yawn, are we there yet?

"Hey, seat properly. I can see you through the mirror." My eyes and Kizano's meet through the rearview mirror.

"Ah..?!" That got me tense, I quickly fixed my position and made eye contact with him through the rearview mirror. I groaned in my head, I wanted to curse at him.

"[Name], Are you tired?" Taeko looked concerned but Aso Ritou leaned closer, "I hope you followed the plan then!" A smug on his face appeared.

"What plan?" Aso flinched when he heard Kizano's voice, his eyebrow twitched, and was suspicious of the plan that was mentioned.