19 | boyfriend

[💡]

october 20th 2022
4:10 pm

miki and sunoo were making their way towards the shopping centre.
they hadn't spent time together in a while and decided to have have a day of shopping together.

"something's bothering you, miki.
i can feel it"
the boy asked while pouting as miki had been quiet for most of the walk.

the girl was snapped from her thoughts by the boy's worried question.

"uhh, i guess i haven't had time to tell you everything"
miki said as the boy was eyeing her with worry and confusion.

"it's about me and riki"

as the two made it to the shopping centre, sunoo was shocked by the girl's news.

"all of that happened and you're telling me now!?"
sunoo raised his voice dramatically as he couldn't believe what the girl had told him.

"i'm sorry~"
miki said as she clung to the boy's arm in an attempt to calm him.

sunoo turned to look at her before beaming at the girl with a bright smile.

"i'm happy for you two~"

miki grimaced at the boy's cheesy words.
"you're saying that like we're getting married"

sunoo smiled at the girl before embracing her in a tight hug.
he was about to say something before he spotted two people in the distance.
the boy pulled away from the hug before informing the girl.
"you might want to turn around"

miki turned around at the boy's words before her eyes grew wide.
she kept staring at the smiling boy in the distance as she could feel a smile making its way to her lips.
she wanted to get used to this feeling.

riki couldn't contain his smile as he had spotted the girl.
he ran towards her while sunghoon was left there standing confused.

"hey"
was all riki managed to say as he was too busy admiring the girl infront of him.

sunoo eyed the two before winking at miki who was standing there with a shy smile spread across her face.

"alright, i think it's better if i leave you two alone.
sunghoon looks quite lonely over there"
with that sunoo left the two before making his way towards a confused sunghoon who was observing the situation from afar.

miki's eyes grew wide as she realized sunoo had left them.
she lifted her gaze to look at the boy who was already looking at her.

"let's go!"
suddenly riki grabbed the girl's hand before running off to somewhere.

the two sat down on a bench as they had went through nearly every store in the building.
miki spotted a small cosmetics store in the distance as she stood up from the bench.

"let's go there"
miki said while pointing at the small store while smiling.

riki couldn't resist the girl's request as he stood up before running past her to the store causing the girl to whine behind him as she ran after the boy.