comfort and butteflies.

contains: very much fluff

so, you and Kurt were friends for 4/5 years now, everyone thought you two were a thing.
but you two just flirted as a joke.. or, was it a joke? you always thought abt it, how he said ' I'll do anything for you baby. ' it always made you think, did he really meant it? or did he just said it as a joke. but you had thing for him, you never told anyone, cause he was your best friend, you never wanted anyone to know that you liked your own best friend. that's cringe, right..? So back to the thing that happened tonight.
———————

you heard a knock on your door, you were confused cause you didn't get any messages that anyone was coming over, you were just chilling and watching Netflix and eating dry cereal. you opened the door slowly and saw Kurt.
" hey Kurt.. why are you here? " you immediately saw something was off, cause he looked sad. you looked at him worriedly.
" hey.. Y/n. can I come over..? please." his voice was shaky, you looked at him, he looks at you.. you sigh and say " of course you can come over love. " he smiles and walks past you, you both sit on the couch.

" is everything alright Kurt?" he looks like he's about to cry.. but then he looks at you and says " fuck I don't know? People let me down, manipulate me, and use me. I can't do this anymore." you place your hand on this thigh and lean on his shoulder. he blushes a bit, his heartbeat gets faster. " look kurt. I'm sorry what happened, okay? you're an awesome person, you make me happier every second I hang out with you, my life changed alot when I started to be with you." kurt smiles slightly and blushes, so do you, he holds his hand in mine, and he looks at me, our faces are so close.. he smiles at you and says " thank you y/n. I feel appreciated." you chuckle softly " anytime!" He leans closer..

suddenly.. you feel his soft lips on yours, you both make out for 45 seconds, he stops the kiss and sees that you're red as an tomato, you're stunned.. but flattered. " what was that kiss about.. Kurt? " he gulps, " I don't know.. u-umm I think I should go.." he gets up but you don't accept the fact that he doesn't tell you that he isn't telling you why he kissed you.

you grab his hand, make him sit down, and he moves to face you, you hold his hand, look at him and clear you throat. " kurt.. tell me.. why did you kiss me?" he looks away, blushing. " I..I like you y/n. you're so perfect. you're the most nicest person that I've ever met. I'm sorry if  I'm ruining our friendship. " you blush as you feel appreciated by a MAN.

you lean closer to him and kiss him, he kisses you back, he grabs your waist and lays on the couch grabbing you on top of him. he makes out with you and you moan softly as he starts to kiss your neck, he knew that your neck was sensitive to touch.

he made a hickey on your neck, then he moved onto your lips, he makes out with you deeply. he winces as his phone rang, he grabs his phone and sighs " fuck.. it's dad." He answers it and he talks with his dad, they had a conversation about how his dad needed help with something. Kurt groaned, it was kinda hot but he ends the call looking annoyed.

" Jesus Christ. I need to go. I'm sorry y/n."  He kisses you again and gets up, he is about to leave but you hug him tightly.
" I love you kurt." he blushes.
" I love you too y/n. See ya tomorrow."
he kisses you softly and pulls you closer by your waist. then he realises he needs to go.

" bye y/n! Thanks for everything! " he smiles.
" bye love! " you blush as he smiles. you liked him even more at this point.

( IM SORRY IF THIS WAS SO SHORT [cry]
but I thought that this was pretty cute, anyways follow my TikTok ' kaixquack ' and my edit acc where I edit kurt is 'kaixeditzx' it would give me more motivation to make more wattpads if y'all support me ‼️)