restaurant bathrooms.

Contains: SMUT, DEGRADING, STRONG LANGUAGE 😫

was it like couple days after spree killing you guys didn't get caught, bodies were found but no evidence that who killed them, you and Kurt went to a fancy restaurant with his friends, y'all were celebrating kurts friends birthday there too, you were the only female there and his friends pretty much knew y'all were togheter. Kurt held you close as his friends sat on the table, y'all were talking and  ordering food, y'all are having a great time!

you felt Kurt grabbing your thigh making you blush, his friends were low-key drug dealers and use drugs and shi.

kurts good friend Carl is always so high he doesn't even know what's going on it's so funny, you placed your hand on kurts crotch and started to rub his boner.

he looks at you and his breath gets heavier a bit, he's a bit red too, his friends didn't even realise cause they all were high.

you continued to tease him and one of his friends said, " you good kurt?" Kurts eyes widen and he gasps " Yea! I don't feel so good.. im going to the bathroom real quick.." OH MAN, y'all are going to fuck in the bathroom, " yeah I don't feel good either, i can come with you kurt!"

" alright." kurt nodded and his friends didn't seem to notice and didn't care which was funny as fuck.

Kurt and you ran to the bathroom and he goes to the toilets with you and he closes the door.

He smashed his lips against you and you guys were making out so rough you know you're going to get bruises.

you grind on his boner a bit while making out with him, he whimpers as you start to kiss his neck while unbelting his jeans.

" a-are we doing this here..?" Kurt whispered, " do you want to? Or are you a fucking kinky pussy?" You smirk.

he nods and you began to pull his jeans slowly down and teasing his cock through the boxers.

" c-cmon stop teasing me.." he whines, you look at him with a annoyed grin " don't tell me what to do."

he gulps, and nods, you were making out with him roughly, he was so red it was making you laugh cause of pathetic he was.

" g-gosh please y/n.. touch me." He whines, you slowly pull his boxers down and see his huge ass boner, you gasp and bite your lip.

" holy fuck kurt..." you gulp, you go beneath him and start to lick his pre cum off his tip, his breath gets heavier a bit, " s-stop-.. j-just.. a-ahh.. fuck." he whines out.

" stop whining you're so embarrassing.." you degrade him as it turns him more on.

" yes ma'am." He look at you submissively.

you began to suck his tip and hear his soft moans, " please please please.." he closes his eyes whimpering, " please what?" You smirk.

" don't stop a-alright?"  He looks at you with his puppy eyes, you began to duck his tip and go a little deep.

he rests his hand on the back of your head making you deepthroath him, you gag on his cock and hold ur thumb so u don't gag.