bobbys house

the story all have been waiting for ( not all but most)
now y'all have the dominative kurt for this one 😒😒 be grateful you sluts

anyways contains smut degrading chocking and killing ☝️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 American core 🥺🥺🥺

so apparently you and Bobby became good friends, y'all played some apex and having fun , Bobby was low-key flirting with you and it was making Kurt really jealous.

Bobby was nice to you but not nice to Kurt, Kurt was in the corner looking so mad scrolling on instagram alone, you and Bobby had fun, but Kurt didn't.

Kurt said he's going to the bathroom and then Bobby started to get even weird, he started to get closer to you and like he's abt to kiss you or something you push him away looking at him confused.

" dude I'm taken?" You say, " whatever? Just cheat it isn't that bad, I'm probably better than your boyfriend " You freeze and do a disgusted face.  I mean yeah okay he was cute and all but you wouldn't cheat on Kurt, he's so adorable sometimes.

" um.. you know him, I mean you know my boyfriend really good.." bobbys eyes widen up and he looks at you irritated, " have you been fucking Kurt? He is your best friend?"

you gulp and get silent, how the fuck are you going to tell him? " uh.. yeah? Kurt is my-" you get silent as kurt entered the room looking at you guys suspiciously.

" hey Kurt have you been fucking y/n?" Bobby says, Kurt gets silent real quick and looks at you, " why is Bobby asking me that shi?" Kurt looks at you both.

" man he started to flirt with me! Yes Bobby me and Kurt are fucking!" Bobby looks at you weirded out.. " ew? Fucking your own best friend? Y/n he's a fucking psychopath you didn't know that?"

You roll your eyes, " me too? Okay we have been killing people." Kurt pulls bobbys hair roughly looking at him like he's about to hurt him, " you have been flirting with my girlfriend? Dude you're fucked up."

Kurt became jealous, he and Bobby started to argue while you were between them, you didn't know what to react cause you knew Kurt was going to hurt Bobby, he wouldn't? Right?

Kurt suddenly smashes Bobby on the wall smashing his head on the wall roughly making him scream and cry, he tries to get violent with Kurt but Kurt pulled up a knife from his pocket, " Kurt! I'm your best friend!! You can't-" oops, Bobby got stabbed in the stomach.

you just stare at them going violent and you were just thinking what the fuck did I just witness, you stop Kurt from stabbing Bobby, " why the fuck did you kill your best friend?" You look at Kurt confused, Bobby was coughing blood and screaming.

" I'm not letting a man to get you." he stabs Bobby on the neck and.. uh he died in front of us. You didn't mind it but the amount of blood disgusted you. more than swallowing fucking kurts cum.

You gag as the smell were terrible. " ew.. that was.. so disgusting." You say, Bobby looked scary when he was dead, but it didn't mind you cause Bobby was an asshole always.

you look at kurt when he looks a bit confused, " are you alright there kurt?" kurt looks at you, " yea.. I'm good, let's wash this blood off my face." He seems a bit off mood. But he just killed his friend so idk you didn't care.

You helped him washing his face and wiping the extras off his face, he was blushing and staring you into your eyes, " gosh you're so gorgeous." His eyes light up, he was so cute ( LMFAOO Y/N JUST WITNESSED KURT KILLING HIS BESTFTIRND AND THEN Y/N JUST VALLING HIM CUTE IM FARTINGG )

You blush as he was stroking your cheek, he made out with you and you both walk into bobbys bedroom kissing, he throws you onto the bed looking at your body.

" I want to fuck you so bad right now.." you says looking at you with a dominant look. making you get wet.

" you're such a whore letting me fuck you anytime I want.." he whispers in your ear touching your boobs.

He starts to unzip your jeans slowly pulling them down, he teased your clit through your panties making you moan softly.

" you like that huh?" He grins at you. "m-mhm.." you nod blushing.

" I'm gonna make you beg me so bad you're so ruined under my pleasure, how does that sound, huh?" you gulp, he starts to unbelt his jeans, then he starts to pull your shirt off you, he ripped your bra broken, I don't know how me managed to do that. ( BYE IM SHITTING SO LOUD )

he looks at your hard breasts and then starts to pull down your panties, then he reveals his  hard cock, he doesn't say anything, he begins to thrust into you hard making you moan.

" oh look at you, so pathetic. " he pulls your hair rough to pull your face closer, you whimper and moan out his name.

" you're already so fucking wet y/n, so embarrassing." he thrusts deep and fast thrusts, " c-choke me.." you cry out.

" huh? " he looks at you confused " FUCK JUST CHOKE ME-" he puts his hand on your mouth, " don't talk back you disgusting whore." He goes faster and chokes you softly, it felt so good you tear up and moan his name.

" who do you belong to?" he goes faster, " t-to you.." " huh? I didn't hear you!" He goes even faster " f-fuck.. slow d-down!" He was going faster than ever, you whimper and let out shaky moans.

" I didn't hear you! " he keeps hitting your g spot " FUCK KURT JUST LIKE THAT" you moan out loudly, he lets out a shaky loud moan and keeps hitting your g spot.

his legs began to shake And he says quietly like he was sobbing your name over and over again as he was getting closer, he finally made you cum on his cock and he moans out your name loudly as he cums all over your tits and stomach.

You both breath heavily, your neck hurts from gripping it, definitely worth it.

" y-your neck is red.." he says, " it's fine" you say with your shaky voice, " I-it felt so good when you came on my dick.."  " oh yeah?" " oh yeah.." kurt says that with a shaky tone, his legs were trembling and he wasn't able to even walk, so was yours. " round two?" You smirk at him, he looks at you confused.

" round two?! jeez y/n, you're such a pathetic slut."

( LMFAOO LEAVING YALL HERE I WILL DO A PART 2 ☝️ )