spree with yo bf??

contains: fluff, killing, drama

appears that Kurt wanted you to come on his spree drive for some support, he does some live to teach people how to spree drive or something like that, you sat on the front seat and were nervous cause there was cameras and shit, Kurt put some music on and looked at his phone " who are we gonna pick today y/n?" " what are there?" " mario.. jesse, and other people." " let's pick mario that name is funny" " yeah! let's pick that.." we picked up mario and he seemed ANNOYING ASF. he started to yell at some shit that we are picking up Jesse too. we picked up Jesse and mario started to yell at us. " can y'all be calm please? I'm trying to focus on the road!" Kurt yelled at them. " yea like be respectful to people mario " you said yelling too " shut up you ugly dumbass." " Kurt stopped driving and yelled " OUT."  " ME? SHES THE ONE BEING ALL FUCKING MEAN BITCH. " you roll your eyes as mario yelled at Kurt, jesse got her bag and said " I'm getting out." "noonnonono are you sure?" Kurt said calmly " fuck you, and you just.. don't say follow for follow out loud." jesse said. Kurt seemed upset and looked down. You look at Kurt sadly biting your lip inside like u always do. jesse takes a bottle of water and kurts eyes widen and he says " NOO DONT TAKE THAT" " no? Cause the ride was free?" jesse said. Mario opened the window and said " maybe next time you shouldn't be such a bitch." jesse got mad and said " how is this being a bitch?" And threw the water on mario and walked off, she threw rest of the water on the car. Kurt looked confused and mario looks yelled " JUST DRIVE" kurt drives and mario starts to say that he doesn't feel good, Kurt pulls over and they started to yell abt something that mario needs to go outside or something. You don't like screaming and yelling since mario was hitting aggressively the seat. Kurt said something that he wants to keep his car clean and stuff. mario went behind the car and you sigh. " I wish someone just drove over him that dude is weird as fuck man. " Kurt drove reversed and drove over him and he falls over the car. " WHAT THE FUCK KURT?!" you say in shock. " You said you want someone to drive off and I did." " I DIDNT MEAN IT!" Kurt looked at you his eyes widen and looks down " look I'm sorry, I should calm myself sometime."  You look traumatised, you looked away and pull your phone kurt looks at you and takes your phone away " LETS NOT CALL THE POLICE." " BUT YOU LITERALLY KILLED A DUDE?!" Kurt got silent, he didn't want to kill someone in front of you. " so.. what now?" You say almost tearing up " let's go home." you tear up a bit and he looks up at you. " hey are you okay?" " you literally killed someone you freak!" Kurt was about to touch you but you pulled him away. " DONT TOUCH ME.." You scream at him. he looks sad and continues to drive. " I want.. to go home now." you tear up.  " I'm sorry y/n, let's talk about this at my place okay?" you didn't respond. you were scared.

you press your head on the window looking out from the window crying a bit, " hey um, I actually kill people.. if you didn't know um.." " why are you saying this now..? Are you gonna kill me?" Kurt looked at you " no? Never! if someone offered me money I wouldn't!" " I don't believe you kurt..I don't.. " you cry out. " I'm sorry y/n, this is how it is." " you're gonna kill me now huh? " you tear up a bit. " look y/n I'm not even planning to kill you? why would I want to kill you if I wanted to kill you i would've killed you already!" you didn't respond back. you literally had sex with a psychopath. the rest of the car ride was silent. you didn't even say a word.

he drove at his place whatever you wanted to go home. you didn't care tho. he walked past you without any reaction, you walk with him and you're very tired and exhausted. you lay on his bed looking how messy his room was. he lays next to you looking at you. you didn't even look at him, you were looking away. " hey y/n um.. are you gonna report me? " " no, well I don't know.. probably not. " " yeah.. about that.. are we still togheter? " " I don't know kurt." " alright then." He stands up and walks to the shower. You sigh and start to cry. why was he like this? You thought he was trusty. But you're in love with a literal psychopath now huh? Ridiculous y/n. you're ridiculous. Kurt got away from the shower and lays next to you looking at his phone. " umm hey y/n?" You didn't respond. " are you okay y/n?" you didn't say anything. Kurt places his phone down and sits. " hey uhh if you want to go home and break up with me, that's okay. I won't tell anyone that we had sex." you wipe a tear off your cheek and look at him " kurt, I don't know.. I feel like if you get caught I get pointed at killing someone whatever I didn't." " I'll say you didn't kill anyone." " BUT WHY ARE YOU KILLING PEOPLE ON LIVE KURT." " for clout..?" you look down annoyed " and you didn't tell me?!" " I- I didn't want you to break up with me, I was too in love with you y/n." you cup kurts face with your hands, you didn't know if you liked him or not..

" I- I still love you k-" " NO YOU DONT Y/N! you don't love me anymore! you don't want me! I loved you and still do but.. gosh why am I being so dramatic, I caused this! " he looked like he's about to cry but you hug him. " why would you love me y/n..?" you cried while hugging him. " fuck I don't know.. you always give me so much attention and it's cute but.. why do you kill people?" " so I could be famous! " " Kurt, you can get famous without even killing anyone." kurts face got serious " I've tried! I've always tried! nothing worked, but this spree thing works y/n!" " Kurt it doesn't! It only makes you look like a bad person."

Kurt looks down sadly, he didn't know what to say. " can you please stop killing people?" you say while cupping his face. " okay.. I-I'll try.." he looks down. you kiss him softly, you didn't know why do you love him even tho he's a freak psycho. " why did you kiss me?" " cause I wanted to." he smiles slightly and you both lay down and he hugs you from behind. that was weird. why would he kill people for followers? I need to get more information.

( LMFOAO, bit sad episode huh 😞😞 okay but umm give me more ideas please ‼️ )

11167 words