sleepy

contains: fluff<3

you woke up at 9.20am, you look at the ceiling wishing Kurt was next to you, you go to the bathroom and look at your neck and see there's a purple ass hickey on your neck, you gasp sharply and realise your mom is coming over today, you hit your head with your hand " fuck. I need to cover that up babes." you put some concealer on it, didn't work. You roll your eyes and whisper " why Kurts gotta be a naughty dumbass.." you realise what you said and chuckle at it. you see a text from Kurt  " good morning love! how's with that hickey I did hm?" you roll your eyes, damn he did it on purpose. but you blush a bit, you text him back " dude my mom is coming over today and the hickey looks bad.." kurt replied with " LOLL, it's a mark from me love." you blush at that text, you try to cover up the hickey but fail multiple times, finally it doesn't look bad at all.

Kurt calls you and you immediately answer back " hey love! how's with the covering?"
" hey Kurt, it's good? i Hope my mom doesn't see it " I said laughing a bit " i see, can I come over later? " Kurt said happily " of course! you can come over when my mom is around too! " you thought it was a good idea, unless my mom doesn't think anything weird abt us. " umm well thats alright! When is ur mom coming over? " " probably at 2pm, we're drinking some coffee and chilling" you replied, " oh cool alright! well I'll come over at 2pm" he sounded excited?? " alright! Bye Kurt!" " bye love!"

you sigh after the call and called your mom that Kurt is coming too, my mom liked Kurt, he said he was cool. you dressed up cause of kurt, you loved him. You really did. but time went by and suddenly you heard a knock on the door as see it's your mom, Kurt came a little late but it was fine, we three then sat and drank coffee and talked about everything, my mom looked at my neck very long, you got scared and covered it with your hair ( at least you TRIED ) your mom looks at your neck and then at you, THEN AT KURT..

" hey are y'all togheter or something?" You look at Kurt and he shrugs slightly, you didn't know what to say so you said " I don't know- NO we're not!" you sigh and your mom squints her eyes and looks at Kurt " is this true Kurt?" Kurt looked at you and said " no, we're just best friends." he winked at you, he probably was joking. after your mom left you lay on your bed and Kurt lays next to you looking at you, he kisses you softly on the lips " dude I love you so much y/n." you'd never thought he'd say that. " I love you too kurt." He wraps you in his arms, he was so warm, his hands were so soft, he smelled good. he was perfect.

KURTS POV:

you wrap her in your arms, she was so soft. she smelled like roses and vanilla, your eyes widen as she whispers " don't do anything dumb kurt." you took a deep sigh " I won't darling, I promise." you hold her tighter, she was getting more sleepy, each minute. I love her so much, I hope she does love me too. " kurt, you can stay over the night, I want to sleep a bit, you're so warm." you chuckle softly " mhm, I will dear~" you both fell asleep cuddling.

( HELLO, okay I'm sorry if this is bad or uhh short, I'm having a road trip and here's a cool pic I took :D

happy weekend to y'all 🤭!! please give me more ideas or inspo so I can have more motivation to write <3 )