almost caught

contains: fluff

( GUYS. I'm so embarrassed of my typos don't judge me I don't check them afterwards I'm sorry 😓😓😓😓 but now from today I am cause I keep messing up and when I read it I REALISE THERES TYPOS AND MANY PEOPLE HAS SEEN THE SMUT, I want to cry im sorry guys won't happen again 💔💔 )

you totally forgot what happened yesterday, you, looked around and forgot where tf you were, until you see kurt next to you sleeping like a fucking baby.

You tried to woke him up and he isn't usually a morning person, the clock was around 8am, you both needed to fide Bobbys body somewhere right now until his dad or mom arrives home and sees Bobby dead.

" wake the fuck up kurt!" You scream on his ear, " Fuck, what do you want? " " we need to hide Bobby's body, or else uhh we get caught." You look at the place where the camera was and it wasn't there.

" there was a camera last night when we had sex, it isn't there anymore?" Kurt got silent when you told him that, " uh.. okay." He says, " tell me, did you record us?" "Yea.." he nods his head.

" well at least don't fucking leak our sex tape anywhere" you laugh but you're annoyed cause he didn't ask you, "okay okay.." he looks a bit scared but you're grateful for that it wasn't Bobby's camera.

kurt rolled his eyes and got up, you went to look at how's Bobby doing and you totally forgot that his body looked terrible " Jesus Christ.." you mumble, " it's not.. even that bad right?" He looks at you nervously, he
got some gloves for you both, so we wouldn't touch his blood.

" okay we just need to get this body somewhere, where do u usually hide body's?" You look at kurt while grabbing bobbys hair, " uh I just, uhh I don't know, Basically throwing them away to a trash junkyard of course."

You scoff and kurt helps you with lifting Bobby's body up, we just threw him on the backseat of the car and put on a blanket over him.

" you should throw the body and I should clean the house with bleach right?" You tap on Kurts shoulder, " good idea! The bleach is usually near his bathroom I think.."

" alright thanks, I'll go clean it up!" You ran inside and cleaned all the blood off the floor, you look around the living room and saw his parents coming home through the window, " holy fucking.. oh my god!" You scream and run to take bobbys phone to put it on do not disturb mode.

You run to bobbys room and the sheets were ripped out and so messy since yesterday, you hide to the closet and message kurt.

" fuck, bobbys parents came over "

" how are you managing to run away?"

" I don't know, but I cleaned the whole place, but I left the bleach there"

" damn just uhh jump through the window it could help"

" alright, ttyl"

" alright cya"

you hear his parents yelling his name, they walked into his room and looked at the sheets " what happened here? And it smells weird here" you hold your laugh and when they finally close the door, you get out of the closet and open the window.

You jump through the window and you ran away from the house quickly as possible, you call kurt to come pick you up.

it was pretty exhausting, but kurt picked you up and kurt smiles at you " how did that went?" " wasn't bad, can we go somewhere?" " well my dad asked me to come with him to a club, you could come there with us right?"

" sure, but does kris remember what happened?" " obviously" kurt laughs and kisses you softly, of course kris would remember, but I would've too if I had a son, and I'd walk into my office seeing him fucking his gf on my desk, I would've been traumatised too.

( THIS WAS SHORT BUT I WILL PROBABLY MAKE MORE VERY SOON 🙏🏻🙏🏻‼️ )