Chapter 9- New Year's Eve

(A/N: this one is longer than normal)

You slowly open your eyes to the sunlight streaming into the window. You looked around trying to figure out where you were at when you hear a light moan from underneath you.
"Going morning sleeping beauty.... how did you sleep?"

Your eyes became wider as your hand felt the body holding you. You yawned before you spoke. "Well... actually... pretty well.. you make a good pillow,Chris"
Chris body rattles with laughter.
"Good to know!"

You heard some clanging coming from the other room.
"Finally!! You two are up!... you both snore by the way!"
"You know, Scott, you have a great way to win friends!" You say as you grab a pillow and toss it at him.

Neither you nor Chris were moving quickly to get up. Chris had one arm draped over your back.
"As warm as you are we probably should get up... Don't want Scott to get his panties in a twist." You say as you start to push your self off Chris.

Chris laughs at you and tried to help you up when Dodger decides it has time for some love. He jumps on top of you causing you to be more face to face with Chris. Chris pushes him off before speaking to you
"Well hello again!" He takes a moment to look in your eyes and slightly push hair out of your face before Scott comes in again.

"Would you two just stop making googly eyes at each other and get up!" Chris laughs, kisses your forehead and helps you up. As you stood you leaned your on your un-injured foot. Chris sweeps you up and takes into the kitchen.
"Ok, Chris, that's it you are coming home with me!" You say laughing.

Scott had breakfast ready with eggs and coffee. The three of sat and just talked about some random things.
"Ok, Chris, I'm just wondering... what are some projects you are allowed to tell about." Chris looked at you and his face lit up.

"Well one I can't wait for is Lightyear! It's going to be awesome! There is a few other ones that I will be traveling for hopefully starting in January. Of course my political website is up and running.

"Oh I seen that site, looks good! When you say lightyear do you like Buzz Lightyear?"
"Yup!" Chris said as he popped the "p".
"Awesome!" The three of you continued talking for a little while longer.

Chris got up to look out the front window, "Well it's looks like the they came and cleared the drive way so the roads must be clear enough to drive on... in a little while we'll go over to ma's... let's take a look at your ankle."

Chris walk back over to you and slowly takes the bandage off. " Well look at that! Looks like the swelling is almost gone! That's healing pretty fast. Must have not been a bad sprain... still better stay off of it as much as possible." You look at Chris and nod in agreement. That was something you were having a hard time doing.

Chris wraps your ankle back up and says, " I'm going to take a shower..." he looks directly at you "just so you know not to get in!" He winks at you and walks out.

You turn and look at Scott, "Help me get him back. Find a bucket we are going to dump cold water on him!"
Scott looks at you and laughs, " I like the way you think!"

Scott quickly found a bucket and fills it up. You both go quietly into Chris's room. You place yourself on the bed as Scott slowly opens the door to the bathroom and walks in with the bucket. You hear a the splash the screaming with a long sling of cuss words.

You couldn't help yourself from laughing and you doubled over on the bed. Scott comes dashing out of the bathroom with a half naked Chris following him. They both run out of the room and all you could hear with Scott screaming.

They both come running back in and Scott jumps behind you.
"It was her idea, Chris! Y/N!! SAVE ME!!" Scott grabs your shoulders and uses you as a shield