Chapter 15- Saying Goodbyes are Never Easy

It was wonderful not to be traveling across an ocean alone. You loved to fly and it would be hard to go back to commercial flights after being on here.

Chris was asleep for the last half the trip giving you time to recall your summer and the magic it brought. You were going to miss spending the nights in his arms, the warmth he brought you.

Chris had asked you to stay a day in Boston to help with jet lag before going all the way home. For you it was a no brainer, you wanted to see him as much as possible.

You were greatly surprised getting off the plane, Scott was there.
You couldn't contain your excitement over seeing him.
"SCOTTTTTT!"
As soon as your feet hit the ground you went running. You could hear Chris behind you laughing.
"If I didn't know better I would think you two were dating"

"Dude, I can steal her in a heartbeat... if I wanted!" Scott had you in a tight hug before Chris pulled you both in.
"Like to see you try!"

Scott drove to Chris's chattering a mile a minute and about everything he could think of.
You didn't hear too much before sleep over took you.

You wake up to strong arms picking you up. Your arms instantly went around Chris's neck as he carries you in. He softly kisses your head.
"I've missed doing this"

He gently sets you down on a chair as Dodger comes running, knocking Chris over, mauling him in kisses. Scott brings in your bags, you take yours and start heading to the guest room.

Chris catches up to you snatched your bag.
"I don't think so darling, your staying in my room."

He then picks you up over his shoulder
"You know, Chris, I like this VIEW!" You slap his butt causing him to jump a bit, shifting your weight.
"Tell me about it!" He turns pinched yours.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful. You both were exhausted and had a earlier night.

About the middle of the next morning, you woke up with Dodger staring at you with longing in his eyes. You lean over to kiss his nose and he licks yours.
"I think my dog likes you more"
You turn over to look at Chris.
"He is easy on the eyes." You kiss the tip of Chris's nose and snuggle into his chest, "Good morning handsome. "

Chris hugs you tight and kisses the top of your head. "I don't think I'm going to let you go....being able to hold you every morning is simply wonderful."

You hold each other for a few more moments when Chris's phone goes off. Still holding you with one arm, he reaches for his phone.
"Hey!.... It was good... was planning on it... I figured as much.....gives us a few and we'll be over... love ya...." he hangs up the phone and looks at you with distain, "Ma wants to see you... I think she loves you way more than me!"

"She does?!"
"My whole family loves you more than me! She like I need to see her! I missed her! When is she coming.... Oh I guess you can come too!"
"I'm going to tell your mom you were doing a poor impression of her!" You couldn't help but laugh as Chris rolls out of bed.

"Wait there one minute handsome... I need you to slooowly walk away from me..." Chris whips his head around with one raised eyebrow.
"I tell ya what... Paul Rudd was definitely right..."

Chris shakes his head while heading into the bathroom.

Within an hour you were on your way to see Lisa and the rest of the family. Chris pulls up to the house and comes to your side and opens your door. He then lets Dodger out who goes bounding towards the house.

The front door was wide open before you even reached it.
"Y/N!! It's sooo good to see you!" Lisa had you you in a tight hug, kissing your cheek.
"It's good to see you too Lisa!"
"Honey, call me mom..." she takes a steps back still holding on to your hands
"You are looking good... I see Chris has been taking care of you!" She winks at you before letting go of you to hug Chris.