Chapter 14- Summer is Magical

The time you spent with Chris was truly magical. You stepped out of your comfort zone with everything you did with him. He soon needed to leave California and do some filming in Europe. He once again asked you to come along with him.

Getting to spend time in Europe would be a dream come true for you! You wouldn't be able to exactly travel with him because your relationship was still a secret to the public. Of course there were always rumors of him dating someone else. From the beginning, you two made sure the relationship you have would be built on trust, something you both would need.

The first couple of weeks of shooting, Scott was able to spend sometime with you. He was just as mesmerized by Europe as you. From the art to the historical sights, there was enough to keep you busy and out of trouble.

One day as you and Scott were exploring, you came across a small cafe and persuaded Scott to sit and have a coffee.
Once you had your order in your hand, you held it, deeply inhaling the smell.

"You are too cute!"
"What?! I'm living the dream! Don't ruin the moment Scott." You didn't even look at him as you take a sip of your coffee.

With your eyes closed, a small smile came across your lips as dream was coming true. You in the moment and didn't realize a hand reached around and placed a small velvet box in front of you.
Hearing a sound you open your eyes with a puzzled look. You stared intently at the box before looking over your shoulder.

At first you weren't sure who it was because of the hat pulled over his eyes. As soon as he put a finger to his lips and smiled, your heart skipped beat, you knew it was Chris.

"Hello my love" he kisses the top of your head as he sits beside you.
"Hey" you smile sweetly at him as he makes a gesture for you to open the box

You slowly open the box to find a lovely three stone diamond necklace. Your hand went to your mouth as you gingerly touched it.
Chris reached for the necklace, gently pushes back your hair and placed it around your neck, sweetly kissing where the clasp laid.

Your fingers grace the diamonds as you look into his eyes.
"This is.... beautiful..." you could feel tears starting to form. You place your hand on his face.
Chris gave you a half grin as his cheeks show a tint of red.

"You two need a room! Or I need to stop being the third wheel!" Scott gets up in a huff to use the restroom.

You both look at him and giggle.
"Chris you didn't have to do this! You have done so much for me already."
"I did it because I love you..." he looks down at your coffee with one raised eyebrow, "I see you are living the dream"

"Yup! Now I can die happy!" Chris's grin matched yours as you both laugh.

You were sad to see Scott leave but happy to spend some time alone with Chris. His filming days were long but you didn't mind as long as you could spend the evenings with him. The two of you made a few outings, making sure the places you went were not as well known.

Your time in Europe was slowly coming to end as you needed to get back to start preparing for school. You couldn't help but be grateful for what your life was becoming.

There were a few days left and your were lying on Chris with a blanket draped over your  bodies slowly stroking his chest hair, thinking.
I am so glad I didn't turn down his offer that day. I wouldn't be here with him... getting to experience loving him.

"What are you thinking about?" He was slowly running his hand up and down your bare spin.

"Hmmm.... Us....I still can't wrap my mind around all of this," you prop yourself up to look into his eyes, "the two of us being together all because you spilled my coffee on me!"