Chapter 11- Going Home

(A/n) this one has some time jumps in it to help move the story. Daydreams do not always have every second planned. 😏

Today you were going home. Away from a man who you were starting to care for. Everything from the last couple of days has felt like a dream. The best part is, it is your reality.

You turn over to find, once again, Dodger laying next to you waiting for pets.
"Hey there boy! Where's your daddy at?" You gently rub his belly when you catch,from the corner your eye, Chris in the doorway.

Chris had a smile on his face as he came closer to you. " He's going to miss you" Chris bent down and kissed your forehead . "I'm going to miss you....When does your flight leave?"

Chris sits on the edge of the bed petting Dodger
"One... so that gives us a little bit of time before we need to leave." You smile up at him.

"By the way you can keep the sweatshirt."
You look down. "I forgot I was even wearing it" you grinned at him.

He pats your leg as he gets up and you head to the bathroom. You decide to take a shower, locking the door once again.

You hadn't been in long when there was banging from the other side.
"Ahhh! Come on! I was going to scar you one last time!" Came Scott's whiny voice.
"Scott! You're a brat!" You yell in the shower.
You could here one last pound
"Let me love you!!!"
and then stomping from the room.

You get out and get yourself dressed. When you go back to your room, you find a cup of coffee with a lid and a note, "It's spill proof". You laugh and shake your head.
"Seriously"

You hobble out to the kitchen to find some breakfast waiting for you.
"Scott, if you really wanted to come in you should have said something earlier!" You said while giving him a smirk.

Chris didn't even look up from what he was doing and shook his head.
"You two act like you've been friends for years! The way you two tease each other."
"People like to tease me where ever I go! Complete strangers do it! It must be my face" you say slightly rubbing it.
"Ya, a face only a mother could love!" Scott says to you grinning.

You all sit down to have breakfast.
"I'm going to miss you guys! This break definitely will be one to remember." You say as you take a bit of your food.

Breakfast was finished but the conversation wasn't.
"Well we will have to figure out time to spend together. I know my schedule is pretty much booked for a while... but you could always coming on set while I'm filming."
"That would be the coolest thing ever! As long as it works out with my teaching."

Chris had gotten up to get another cup of Coffee when you noticed he had a tie on. He saw you staring at him and looked down and back up.
"I have a quick meeting in Boston after we drop you off.

Chris was taking a sip of coffee when you decided to snap a picture.