chapter one : suya

CHAPTER ONE

"Come back here, bitch!"

I climbed the fence wall and jumped into the trash can. I covered my nose because of the foul smell.

"Catch her!" I quickly got up and ran away from the five men who were chasing me.

"Hays. Just give up already! You can't catch me!" I shouted then waved my hand while holding a pouch full of money.

"Fucker! Give me back my money!"

I raised my middle finger to him. "As If I will return it. Bleh!"

His face turned red with anger so I ran even faster. I can't report them to the police because I will also be detained, we play billiards illegally.

I pushed the bike that was blocking the road so they tripped. I laughed and turn to the right alley while holding the pouch who full of money.

I won so I had it all. If he hadn't challenged me to play billiards, he wouldn't have run out of money. It's his fault why he lost so don't blame me.

"You just got home but you immediately get yourself into trouble." I stopped running because I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw a man sitting on the fence wall. His hair is purple and he had a cross earring in his right ear.

"You still hadn't change after two years, y/n."

"Suya!" I exclaimed and approached him. "It's been awhile!"

He jumped down the fence wall. "I thought the boys weren't running in battles? Why are you running away from them?"

"Did not you see? There are five of them and I am the only one." Pinag taasan niya ako ng kilay.

"I thought you were strong? Don't tell me you can't fight them?"

"Of course I can! I'm just not in the mood." He shook his head and laughed.

"I thought after 2 years, you would come back as a modest woman but you get worse." One of my eyebrows raise because of what he said.

"Who told you I'm a woman?"

"Tss. Didn't they send you to spain to get rid of the bad spirits in your body." I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled like a demon.

"Don't you know that they sent me to heaven?"

"Heaven?" I nodded.

"They sent me to a female-university! That place is heaven, Suya!"

"Nani?" I laughed even harder because of his reaction.

"Ha-ha-ha! You don't know how happy I am in that place! We bathe together! Shit, I want to go back there."

I remember how beautiful the women studying there were. Hays. If mama hadn't taken me, I wouldn't have gone home to Japan.

"Now I know the reason why you get worse." He said then walked away from me.

"Hoy Suya! Where you going?" I ran closer to him.

"Luna wants a strawberry cake, I'll buy her one."

I looked at the clothes he was wearing and saw he was wearing the uniform of their gang.

"Won't you be damned while wearing that? Your gang is little notorious." I said before we entered a bake store.

"It's okay, I can fight them." He approached the counter and said what he wanted to buy.

"Maybe that's why you don't attract women because you're a gangster." I said and he looked at me.

"You can't attract women either so you're not one to talk." I punch his arm because of annoyance.

"Many women like me in spain! Don't underestimate my good looks."

"They like you as a friend because there is no man in your university."

"Tss. You just jealous." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You haven't really changed, you're still noisy." We left the store and walked to their house.

We were close to their house when we saw a woman standing in front of the gate. My heart pounded when I saw her face.

"S-suya, who is-"

"Ms. Yuta, what are you doing here?" He turned to Suya and smiled so my heart beat even faster. She's so beautiful!

Her black hair is long and a bit curly. She also wears glasses so she looks even more beautiful.

Hah. I think I'm in love.

"Taka-kun, I'm here to give your quiz papers." She approached Suya and handed a brown envelope.

"Arigato. You've been waiting here?" Suya asked and she shook her head then looked to me.

She smiled at me so I couldn't move from where I was standing. So cute!!

"Is she your girlfriend, Taka-kun?" Her question spoiled my mood.

"I'm not! I'm handsome than him, Ms. Yuta!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

"Is that so? Oh, gomen gomen. I thought you're a woman because you were beautiful." I don't like being called beautiful pero kinilig ako sa sinabi niya.

"Do you need anything else, Ms. Yuta? It's late already, you should go home." I turned to Suya but he's looking to Ms. Yuta. This mother fucker.

"I don't need anything else. I gotta go." She turned around and walked away from us so I wanted to stop her. I still want to talk to her!

"Hoy y/n, do you plan to stand there all night?" Napatingin ako kay Suya at inaantay niya ako sa loob ng gate nila.

"Why did you send her away immediately? I still want to talk to her!" He shook his head and entered the main door of their house.

"Don't attempt to like her, she's 11 years older than you."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him. "Who cares about her age?! I like her hihi."