chapter eight : camping (part 1)

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

"When did you learn to play billiards? If I'm not forgotten, volleyball is your hobby." I said to Kuroo while holding my black cue stick.

He grinned before bowing to the billiard board. Numbers 10 and 12 enter the hole at the same time.

"I learned to play it when I was in Kyoto so we can play together." He winked at me.

"Oh, is that so? Let see if you can defeat me, then." I grinned before bowing. My five years of studying billiards would be useless if Kuroo beat me.

"Woah. You're as good as ever, y/n-chan."

"Of course. It's not illegal to play billiards in spain so I'm always in the billiard hall."

Kuroo and I played for almost three hours before we decided to go home. We went through the mall first because he said he needed to buy something.

"Mitsuya-kun, do you think it suits me?" I looked at the whole cloth store when I heard Somi's voice.

I saw her with Suya standing in front of the large mirror.

"Y/n, I need to find a black jacket-oh? Isn't that Mitsuya?" I would have stopped him from approaching the two because their date would be interrupted but Kuroo immediately called Suya's name.

"Hoy Mitsuya," Suya sighed when he saw him. "What's that reaction, huh? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"It’s more fun if you never come back."

"Oh, that's rude." Kuroo touched his chest and acted hurt. "I went home because I thought you missed me."

Kuroo peeked behind Suya as he saw Somi. "Who's that? Your girlfriend?" Somi's face immediately turned red.

"A-ah-" Somi.

"That's none of your business." Inis na sagot ni Suya.

Kuroo smirks so Suya was even more annoyed. Kuroo really likes to annoy Suya even when we were kids.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting your date, y/n and I are leaving." He put his arm on my shoulder. "He's as hot headed as ever." He whispered so I chuckled.

"Bye, Somi-chan. Sorry for the inconvenience." Kuroo and I walked away.

Suya has his own way of courting women so it looks like I shouldn't worry about him anymore. They will only meet for a few days but the two of them are already going out together.

**

I buried myself in my table because I'm still sleepy when Ms. Yuta entered the classroom.

"Class, may I have your attention please?" The whole class fell silent to listen to her. "You probably know that our periodical test will be next month?"

"Yes." -whole class

"The dean wants to conduct camping.There's hiking, find herbal medicine and etc. If you want to come, fill up this form."

She handed us each a piece of paper and I yawned as I read it.

"Are you coming, Suya?" He shook his head and placed the paper on the table.

"I just get tired of climbing the mountain."

"You don't want to get tired but when your body hurts because of your enemy's beating, it's okay?"

"Tss. It’s okay for me to get tired of fighting than to get tired of climbing a mountain." Napangiwi ako dahil sa sagot niya.

"What if Somi gets sprained while climbing a mountain? Then another man will carry her because you are not there?" His forehead furrowed.

"Why don't you write a story? We just talked about camping but your imagination has come a long way." I clicked my tongue and sat up properly.

"I’m just saying the possibilities. What if Somi likes another man while we're camping? How about you?"

"Tss, shut up. You're so noisy."

"Hays, Suya. I'm saying this because I want to help you. Somi is beautiful and rich, if I wasn't loyal to Ms. Yuta, I might have liked her too."

"Can you please stop that gay words?"

My forehead furrowed. "Who said that I'm gay?" He just shook his head and didn't answer.

"Pst, you guys coming?" I asked Hina and Emma, ​​they immediately nodded.

"This was my first time to experience camping so I was excited." -Hina

"I'm with you so I'm more excited haha." -Emma

I looked at Kuroo who was sitting behind me. "You coming?" He opened his eyes when he heard me.

He was obviously lacking in sleep.

"Why, y/n?" He yawned.

"Tss. Maybe you played genshin impact all night with Kenma."

"Haha yeah, I went with him to play. So, what's up?"

I handed him the paper Ms. Yuta had given me.

"There is school camping, will you come?" He read the paper then smiled at me.

"I will come if you come."

"Really? Suya won't come so you sit next to me on the bus huh?" His smile widened then nodded.