chapter six : stuffed toy

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

"In geometry a quadrilateral is a four-sided polygon, having four edges and four corners. The word is derived from the Latin words quadri, a variant of four, and latus, meaning "side"."

I sighed then looked at the classroom wall clock. I didn't understand the lesson because math was the subject, I'm also hungry.

"Y/n," I looked at Suya because he was handing me a dorayaki. "Eat that, I've heard your stomach rumble with hunger."

I immediately picked up the dorayaki and opened it. I hadn't eaten breakfast earlier because I was up late.

"I can't *munch* understand the lesson." *Munch*

"Can you please eat like a normal girl?"

"Who told *munch* you that I'm a girl?" He just shook his head and didn't answer.

When the bell rang, I immediately got up and left the classroom.

"I feel depressed because of the math lesson." Emm said as we walked down the hallway.

"They gave the project and performance task one after the other. I feel like my head is going to explode." -Emma

"Don't bother with those, look at me, just chill." I replied and they laughed.

"You don't have to bother with school works because you're smart. How about us?" Hina pouts before we sit at the empty table.

"Who told you I'm smart? I'm stupid when it comes to math subject."

"You're only stupid in one subject but you're smart in the rest." I chuckled.

"Don't bother, I will help you with your lessons." I winked at them.

Suya came with a tray full of food. I immediately picked up the rice balls and ate them.

"Weekend tomorrow, why don't we go to the mall?" Hina said while eating sashimi.

"Hmm. Good idea, We're so stressed at school works, we need a break." -Emma

I wiped the edge of my lip with my little finger then looked at Suya.

"You coming? I have also been stressed with the performance task these past few days."

He chewed the teriyaki chicken first before answering.

"Manna no longer has a fever so I can leave them. So, yeah." The three of us smiled.

"There's a new open fun house in the mall, let's try." Emma said and we nodded then continued eating.

While eating dango, I saw Somi entering the cafeteria. She was not with her friends. They had an argument with Suya yesterday so they should fix it.

Suya doesn't know how to apologize so I will help them because I'm a good friend. *winked*