chapter three : 10 ways

CHAPTER THREE

"Hoy Suya, buy me mochi." I told Suya when we entered the cafeteria but he ignored me. "What's with him?" I asked Emma and Hina, they pointed to Suya's crush who was sitting not far from where we were standing.

She was chatting with her friends while laughing.

"Tsk tsk. You're sick." I said and he suddenly looked at me.

"What?"

"If you want her to notice you, do it in a way that you don't look like a fool who will stare at her all day." I clicked my tongue and I head Emma and Hina laughed.

"He's shy, y/n." -Emma

"He don't know how to court a girl." -Hina

He glared at us. "I told you to stop talking about me. I don't like her." He said in annoyance.

"You don't? Why did I see you put a love letter in her locker yesterday?" He averted his eyes because of what I said.

"He did?" Emma asked and I nodded.

"Woah. That's romantic, Mitsuya." -Hina

"Huh? You serious, Hina?" I said and she stared at me in confusion. "I know it's romantic for other women but what if Suya's crush is different? What if it's creepy for her?"

"Hmm. You have point." They both nodded. "But what if not?"

"Don't worry! I'm here to help you, Suya-kun." Inakbayan ko si Suya at ngumisi. "Want to hear my suggestions?"

He clicked his tongue. "Not interested."

"Oh? Are you sure?" I pointed at his crush with my snout.

A man approached her and gave her a red box. It was obvious that the man liked her.

"Tsk." I laughed at his reaction. Obviously, he wanted to hear my suggestions.

"We also want to hear it, y/n!" I smiled to Emma and Hina. Nag hanap kami ng bakanteng table at agad umupo.

"There are ten ways to court a woman. First, be consistent. Have a consistent character and personality, this way, the girl you are courting will easily be confident in the kind of person you are and, in that way, trusting you become easier."

I turned to Suya. He wasn't looking at me but I knew he was listening

"Second, respect her. Respecting her means ensuring that your actions do not degrade her position on any matter." Emma and Hina stared at me while listening intently.

"Third, be kind. Kindness whether to strangers, to her friends or to her is something you must show. You know, if you are kind to people close to her, she can like you right away."

"Fourth, be a gentleman. You should not be the weasel that is looking to harass the waiter, rather be the guy that says thank you and wishes people that offer services to you a good day. Show her that you know what it means to be a gentleman."

"Mitsuya is gentleman even he's part of a gang." -Emma

"Agreed." -Hina

"Okay, next." I clapped my hands. "Fifth, take things slow. Do not expect to hold hands on the first day or any public display of affection anytime soon. When you are starting out, it will take a bit of time before she is comfortable enough with you to hold hands and you can get that first kiss you have been looking forward to from the moment you saw her."

Suya was staring at her crush so I shook my head. We have been together since childhood and this is the first time I see him in love.

"Sixth, make her laugh. Come on, you thought this would not be here? Humour is one of the best ways to make a girl comfortable around you. It highlights places where your thinking intercepts, in the absurd or the intelligent is no matter."