chapter nine : camping (part 2)

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

I yawned as I walked into the university gate while holding my black camping bag. Many buses are parked in the campus parking lot.

"Y/n!" I saw Emma and Hina standing on the side of a bus while waving at me.

We left for camp at six in the morning, so at five in the morning we should be here at the university. The sky was still a bit dark and the breeze was cold so I was drowsy.

"Is this our bus?" I asked then pointed to the bus behind them.

"Yeah, with us the other section will board this bus." -Hina

"Which section?"

"Somi's section." I gasped because Suya wasn't here. This is what I pointed out to him yesterday but he didn’t listen.

Hays, poor him. If he had come, he would have been next to Somi in the bus seat.

"Morning." I turned my back when I heard Kuroo's voice.

He was wearing a gray hoodie and black pants. He yawned while holding the back of his neck, he seems to be lacking in sleep again.

Well, I guess all the students here are drowsy because they woke up so early.

"Morning, Kuroo." Emma and Hina greeted him.

"Let's get on the bus, I want to sleep." He said so we immediately nodded and went up the bus stairs.

"Is there a sitting arrangement?" I asked Hina and Emma while walking in the middle of the bus, Kuroo was behind me and I could hear his yawns.

"No, Ms. Yuta says you can sit where you want."

"Ms. Yuta is with us?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course, each bus includes a professor." A smile flashed on my lips because of what I heard.

I can go camping with Ms. Yuta! I'm so excited!

We got to the end of the bus because the front was already full of students. We looked for a vacant seat but I was surprised when I saw Mitsuya.

"Ohayo, y/n-chan." Somi greeted me sitting next to him.

"I thought you weren't coming?" I asked Suya, ignoring Somi.

"I changed my mind." He answered so I grinned.

"Maybe you heard that Somi's section was with us on the bus so you suddenly changed your mind." I teased him then poked his arm.

I saw how Somi's cheek blushed.

"Shut up. It's only five in the morning but you're noisy already." Suya said then averted his eyes but I knew he was just embarrassed.

"Our Suya is don't know how to court a girl so bear with him, miss Somi." Sabat ni Kuroo kaya sinamaan siya ng tingin ni Suya.

I pulled on Kuroo's clothes before Suya and him fight because I wasn't in the mood to be their referee.