Masky x reader 🍋

Your pov

I was walking home after going to seven eleven for some snacks. I had my bag of goodies in one hand and my other clenching a knife in my pocket. I knew to at least have some form of protection this late at night. Any little noise made me jump and pick up my walking pace. My breath getting heavy as my heart pounded in my chest.
I don't know if it was my heart beat that covered it but before I could do anything. I was pushed into an alley. I tried pulling out my knife but my hand was quickly pinned against the wall in front of me. My attacker's body pressed me against the wall while one hand squeezed my wrist untill I dropped the knife. Another hand was covering my mouth, I couldn't scream and I tried to bite but I only bit into thick leather, uneffecting him. "My my my, you are quite the fighter. It's almost giving me a hard on. Don't you know, women shouldn't be walking around this late." His voice growled next to my ear, I could hear the venom in his voice drip from each word. "I'm gonna give you a choice. I can let you live for a price or well I can snap your little neck like a twig." Tears fell from my eyes, flowing down my cheeks as I shook my head and tried to squirm away from him. He smelt like cigarettes, dirt and dried blood. He growled and spun me around, making me face him. But I wasn't met with a face, just a dirty off white mask with feminine features. He pinned his body against mine, holding me to wall as a new hand was brought to my neck. I could feel it squeeze with enough power to restrict my air flow. "S-stop!" I choked out while trying to claw at his arm and push him off me. He just let out a deep chuckle and started to close his hand tighter around my neck. "You better make a choice or it'll be lights out for you." He spread my legs with a knee and moved me up onto the wall with our crotches pressed together. I could feel him start to grind the hard bulge against me.
My head started to get fuzzy from the lack of air and the friction. My body was reacting to the adrenaline, I could feel my skin start to warm up so much so I couldn't be bothered by the cold breeze anymore.
A dark laugh came from him as he started to buck his hips into mine. "Man, you much be messed up in the head to be liking this. Maybe you're just a whore with daddy issues. You want this huh?" He laughed and leaned down in my face. Moving his hand to my chin to make me look into his eyes behind the mask. In the street light, I could see the deep brown eyes that looked into my soul. "Speak up, little whore. You want my cock huh?" I swallowed and slowly nodded in defeat, finally catching my breath. His hand went down my stomach, unbuckled my pants and shoved a hand into my panties. The hand on my throat tighten again while the other made me realize how wet I was. His fingers circled around my clit, teasing me and making me let out breathless moans. I gasped out again as he let me breath, but his hand left my throat to lift up his mask just enough to show his chapped lips. He had a strong jawline and side burns. I could feel my heart skip a beat from the attractive features of what I could see of his face. He smashed his lips into mine before I could protest. His tongue slipping into my mouth, filling my mouth with a strange taste. He matched the rhythm of his finger thrusting into me with his tongue playing with mine. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. I hadn't had a man touch me in months since my ex, and this roughness was new and exciting. Something dangerous, I didn't know if he would just use me then kill me or not. But my body needed him and I couldn't fight against his strength.
He pulled away from my mouth, leaving me panting and whining for more. While his finger explored my insides. "Ha, you definitely have daddy issues honey," He leaned into my neck. His hot breathe against my sore neck, "You stopped putting up a fight. You're making this too easy." He chuckled before he grabbed the hair at the base of my skull. Pulling my head to the side and leaning in to sink his teeth in my neck. The bite caused my whole body to tense up against his. He licked up the sore spot and slowly moved his fingers in me. "Wow, you really clenched up because of that. I want that pussy around my cock." He growled in my ears before pulling his hand out of my pants. He pulled my pants down enough that when he pushed my knees to my sides, my pussy was fully exposed to him. The cold breeze sending shivers up my spine. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down enough to get his cock out. I let out a whine as he rubbed his cock through my wet folds. Teasing me before he shoved it all within me in one solid thrust. Before I could scream out all the way, a gloved hand covered my mouth and held it there tightly. "Shut up, you're going to get us caught... Ugh.. God you are tight..." He looked down and I could see his shoulders slightly tremble as he let out soft pants. He started slow and deep, hitting my deepest parts. Causing my eyes to roll back in my head as I moaned against his hand. My head started getting fuzzy again, the world closed around me and it was just us. All I could focus on was the pleasure. I was clenching around his cock, the pleasure was just so much. I could barely hear his heavy groans over my own heart beat in my ears and my muffled moans against his hand.

It felt like so long before he finally came in me. He was as deep as he could when he did. I had a huge mess on my thighs just from my own climax. He let me down finally, making me stand on my unstable legs while he looked down at his work. "I really enjoyed myself with you. You look so weak and cute like this." He chuckled and made me look up at him with his hand under my chin. My pants were up but only barely and they weren't zipped up. I could feel him looking at me, at every detail at what he did. "I guess I'll let you live, I could use you again. This was too much fun for me to kill you after." He grabbed my seven eleven bag from off the ground and shoved it into my chest, making me hold it. Leaning down and giving me another rough kiss that made me sad when he pulled away.
"My name is Masky. I don't know when, but I will definitely be seeing you again. My little whore" He had grabbed my chin to make me look at him one last time with a smug laugh. Then he grabbed something metal that scraped against the cement and left. When I collected myself, I ran out of the alley and looked each way trying to see him again. But no luck, I ended up stumbling the rest of the way home on my weak legs. I couldn't believe what had happened.