Bloody painter x Reader lemon

This was a request from forever ago in my first book, just having to rewrite it again here.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Your pov.

I sat there quietly, watching him paint. The painting actually look nice, besides it made of blood. He growls before slamming the paintbrush on the table, making me flinch. "Damnit!" I get up from my chair and wrap my arms around him. "What's wrong?" I said while putting my face in the crook of his neck. "It doesn't look RIGHT to me! It's like something's missing and I don't know what!" I slowly began to kiss his neck. "Y/n, what are you doing?" I ignore his question and start softly biting his soft spot. "I think you been working too hard and need a little stress reliever." I move onto his lap, "Don't you think so too?" He eagerly kissed me and puts his hands on my hips. I bite his lip gently, asking for permission. Making his hands tighten slightly on my hips as our tongues dance with each other. He then stands up, wraps my legs on his hips and starts walking to our room.

We fall on the bed, kissing. "Y/n is it okay if we skip the foreplay?" I nod. He pulls off my clothes as well as his own. Once done with our clothes, I lay on my belly with my ass in the air and my arms crossed under my chin. "C'mon, don't be shy~" "You should know I'm anything but shy~ Y/n~" He grabs my hips and slams into me. "Aaah~! Helen~!" The sudden feeling caused my back to arch and to scream out. "Ngh~! Fu-fuck, scream da-damnit~! I wan-want to hear it all~!" He puts a hand on my shoulder and pushes me more into the bed. "Hel-helen mor-more please~!" He gave me a hard smack to the ass. "Speak up, I~ ngh~ ca-can't hear yo-you~" I move my hips to try matching up with his, but no use. "HELEN PLEASE~!" I hear him chuckle as he picks up speed. He falls forwards on me, my back touching his chest. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, breathing on my ear and neck. "Fuc-fuck, Y/n, I'm clo-close~!" A couple thrusts later I could feel his warm cum fill me up. I came with him, getting some down my thighs and on the bed. He pulls out, "Thank you Y/n. I needed that." I was able to cuddle him now that he was laying on his side. "You're welcome, Helen. I love you."

"I Love you too."