Laughing Jack x sad reader

Y/n's pov.

It was gently raining, I guess it matched the mood. I was walking back to my apartment after just having found out my boyfriend had cheated on me. I was carrying all my stuff back with me, at least it wasn't a lot. I was pretty deep in thought before I noticed the music playing. "The hell?" It was coming from the alley I was standing in front of, I swallowed and slowly went down it. There was a music box playing pop goes the weasel, it slowly stopped after I had picked it up. "This is cool... But why is it here?" I put the box in my bag and walked out of that alley but to the open sidewalk. I was getting creepy vibes from that alley.

The rain was getting bad, but at least I was home before I was completely soaked. I love the rain usually but today it wasn't helping my sadness. I got changed into some warm sweatpants and a big T-shirt before I started unpacking my bag. I put the music box on my nightstand while putting away my clothes. But looking at the clothes and being able to smell his house on them made me break down. I was sitting on the floor with my back against the side of my bed. "Why...? Was I not good enough? I don't understand." I pulled my knees up to my chest and put on head down on them.

But my crying was interrupted when I started hearing the music play again. I sat up a little and grabbed the music box. I was waiting to get scared by the jack but when it opened there was just a piece of candy in it. I carefully picked up the candy and inspected it before shrugging and eating. The sweetness made me want to cry more. I wanted more, either candy or ice cream. I just needed to eat my feelings away. That's when I remembered I actually had ice cream. I got up and went to the kitchen, getting my ice cream from the freezer. I stood in the kitchen forever, eating the ice cream and crying as I went through all my pictures of that asshole.

But I heard the music again, it wasn't coming from my room though. I wondered my apartment looking for the box, I found it on the coffee table in my living room. "That's not where I left you..." I sat down on the couch in front of it and looked down at the box. It's music slowed to a stop but it didn't open this time. A long clawed hand reached from behind my head, holding a piece of candy in front of my face. But I couldn't move, I was frozen in fear. "Don't you want it? You ate the first one?" I heard the voice of whoever this was but it didn't stay behind me forever. This tall black and white clown came around the couch and stood on the other side of the table. "Hello there! My name is Laughing Jack and I'm here to cheer you up!" I swallowed and felt my face getting wet, I was so scared I didn't even realize I was crying again. "Y-you hur-" "Hurt people, why yes~ But you are a special case. Thooough I will hurt that guy if it will make you feel better~!" He laughed like a crazy person but reaching out and wiping my cheek with his long claw. "Don't be sad! I'm here to be your best friend!" He jumped over the table and bounced onto the couch next to me. "Do you want more candy? I have the best to make you feel better." I looked down and sighed before nodding. He held his hands out together, his palms filled with colorful candy. I took them and put them in my lap, I couldn't help but cry as I ate the pieces. This Laughing Jack character gently placed a hand on my back and rubbed it. "Do you want me to go "play" with him? We'll have a grand time." I stayed quiet for a few minutes but slowly nodded. He started giggling, "Oh goody!" He stood up and dropped more candy on the couch. "I'll be back later! Don't wait up Y/n!" He disappeared in a puff of smoke with his laugh echoing around my house.

I just ordered someone to be murder...
And don't feel too bad about it actually.