Ben Drowned x child proxy reader

So this isn't going to be the normal flirty BEN everyone knows. NOPE! This is kid BEN, SINCE HE IS A KID! This BEN's voice glitches (like nuts) and he's more of a loner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov.
I sigh and walk through the hall, bored out of my mind. "Yo brat!" "Great..." I look back at the pale bastard. "What, you pale fuck?" Jeff just laughs before answering with a smirk. "Did you hear about the new guy?" "Huh?" His smile drops (as if) as he smacks his forehead."His name is Ben drowned. I think he's a mix of a ghost and a glitch." "Hmm, sounds cool." I fix my (f/c) mask and look back at him. "Do you have any missions to do?" "Nah, 'too dangerous for me'." He let out a chuckle and said, "You should go meet him. He's real quiet tho, so good luck with getting him to talk." "Thanks for telling me. He sounds cool, so I'll go try and meet him." He walks past me after saying, "Check the game room. Last time I saw him in there." I nod and slowly made my way to the game room.

I slowly open the door to the game room. As I walked in I accidentally tripped, getting his attention. "Ar-ARE yo-YO-you okAY?" I chuckle and get up. "It's nothing. I've been in worse pain than just tripping." I walk over to his smol form and sit next to him. I put out my hand for him to shake. "I'm (creepypasta name) or people just call me Y/n." He slowly shook my hand. "Holy shit, he's cold!" "I-I'm BEN Dro-DROWNED." I stuttered as he pull his hand away. "How old are you?" " tw-TWE-elve...(I think?) H-hO-HOW OLD ar-ARE YO-you?" "(Has to be in the of 10 and 13)." He stayed quiet and it got really awkward. I sigh and walk over to the shelves full of games. "What do you like more, shooting games or fighting ones?" "B-BO-boTH." I sigh and just pick Mortal Kombat. "MO-mortal kom-kombat?" "Yup." "O-OKAY." I put in the game and grab myself a controller. I stop before I sit down. "Wh-what's wro-WRONG?" "Wait here, I need to get something." "OKAy?" I leave to go grab a blanket and pillow.

When I finally returned Ben was just sitting there, messing with the menu screen. Just letting the selector run through the options on the menu screen. I throw the blanket and pillow down next to him. He nearly jumped out of his skin. "Geez, you okay?" He slowly nods. I sit down and wrap the blanket around me. "Let the gaming begin."

《Time skip》

My hands burned as I kept playing, trying to win a few more rounds. "14 and 14. Come on, one more round and I win!" FATALITY! SCORPION WINS! "SON OF A BITCH!" I throw my controller on the ground, most likely braking it. "I-I WI-WIN." I catapiller myself in my blanket, lay down and turn away from him. "He-hey PLEA-PLEASE d-DO-n't bE m-MAD." I throw the pillow at where I thought his face was. "Ow." I laugh softly and turn over. "Hap-HAPPY?" "Mhm." "G-good, yo-YOU st-stILL WAN-wanna play?" I shake my head 'no' and he just nods before closing the game.

I lay there intill I hear different game menu music. I look up at the tv and see he started a different game. "Um, you don't mind if I sleep here, do you?" He glances at me out of his peripheral view before looking back at the screen. "No-NOPE." "Ok." I roll on my side so I was facing him. My mask was getting in the way, so I just took it off. My eyes got heavy as I slowly fell asleep next to him.

Ben pov.

This place is pretty cool and well most of the people are kinda nice. Their game room is pretty awesome. This girl is really nice too. Her name's Y/n, right? Yeah, it was Y/n or (creepypasta name). It was pretty late and I had been playing for a good couple hours.

So I pause the game and look at where she was sleeping.

"H-Heh, cu-CU-cute."