Eyeless Jack x proxy reader

The non lemon version
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Your pov.

The whining and muffled crying out from pain rang through my ears as I leaned against the tree. My master, I guess, was cutting into some basic bitch that was out camping with her jock boyfriend. Oh, where is he? Well, he's on the ground in front of me with my foot on his skull. Which was forcing him to keep his head turned to Ej cutting his lunch out of her. He was kind of hit with the same paralyzing shit jack always used.

With a sigh and a yawn, I readjusted my (f/c) mask. But when I looked up, I kind of screamed and fell on my ass because Jack was suddenly just right in my fucking face. I hate how quiet he is, he scares the shit out of me a lot cause of that. I saw his shoulders shake as if he was laughing, "Oh whatever..." He pauses and goes still, creepily looking down at me before he held his hand out to me. Getting what he wanting me to do, I grabbed his hand and let him help me up from the ground. And after dusting myself off I looked passed him to see the girl laying on the ground pale and with her sides ripped opened.

I was kind of shocked but I mean I guess it was been a minute since he has eaten. So I didn't really think about it too much. He smacked me a little with his open notebook, getting my attention to read it. "I'm going to harvest the kidneys from the male. Get her and get the body to seed, I'll catch up to you with the male after I'm done." I nodded and started walking passed him to the girl, "Yes sir..."

I picked her up in a slight piggyback position to make it look a little normal if someone were to spot me out here. It felt gross to have her still warm blood leak through my (jacket/hoodie) but at least I was close to seed eater's territory.

I did got a little lost in my thoughts as I walked, my feet slowly dragging against the occasional muddy ground. But when my foot suddenly got stuck on something, I dropped the girl to put my hands out to catch myself. Expecting myself to hit the mud and have to clean up the mess when I got home but I jerked to a slanted stop.

Looking back behind me, I saw his familiar deep blue mask. And we stared at each other for a second with him still holding me by the back of my (jacket/hoodie). It felt a little comforting that he actually caught me from my muddy demise instead of letting me fall and laughing at me. But the feeling didn't last long when he pulled me to stand up properly then smacked my head. "Ow! What was that for?!" His shoulders shake again, his almost cute silent laughing made me blush behind my mask. But as I stood there rubbing my head, he wrote something in his notebook for me to read. "I do like you around and you are helpful, don't worry or think like that okay?" I felt my face light up with a brighter blush when I figured out that I was actually talking out loud what I was thinking.

I had looked down and started messing with my bloody (jacket/hoodie) before a hand had cupped the cheek of my mask to make me look up again. I was met with Jack's pale grey face looking at me with those empty sockets. "What is he up to?" I was in my thoughts as he lifted my mask off, showing my horribly blush covered face to the blind male. But when I finally realized it was off, I tried turning away and covering my face. But he had caught my hands and had stopped me before he inched his way closer. "J-jack?" I sudden squeaked as he shoved his head into the crook of my neck, breathing his hot breath on it. Nuzzling me softly before I got a slimey tongue going up my neck, making me get goosebumps. "Jack~..." I could feel his growls against my sensitive neck before I felt two slimey tongues tease my neck. Making me get an even worse case of the chills and even moan a little.

But we were suddenly interpreted by an even louder growl. Jack mumbled and pulled away before I heard him kick the corpses. Making me turn around to see what he was doing then to see the backside of seed eater and him dragging the bodies away with him. "Oh." I laughed a little when I realized he had interpreted us to make sure that was food for him. Though when I had stopped to catch my breath, Jack was looking at me with a bit of a smirk on his face. My face getting covered up in blush again as he walked towards me with me backing up a little. "J-jack? What ar-are you planning?"

I had heard the quietest mumble from him but I wasn't even sure it was him since it was so sudden and quiet. Then before I could ask him what he had said, I was cut off with his blood stain lips meeting mine. And I just kind of leaned into it with a few of his tongues playing with my only tongue. It was exciting when he had started moving down my neck with nibbles and licks but he had stopped by my ear. "Time to go home, cutie~" Jack said with a low growls under his breath before he pulled away and walked passed me.

"Y-yes sir!" I had nervously shouted as I ran to catch up with him while I could finally hear his laugh, slightly teasing me about how I act.