Chapter 2 -Forks & Hello 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Wanda sighed looking looking out of the plane window as she's is still coming to terms with some aspects of her new life. Going through the memories of her life in this universe she learned her name is Wanda Scarlett Swan and she had a sister older name Bella who she doesn't have the best relationship with due to the way their father is treated on Bella's part.

Her mother always preferred her older sister unlike her father he didn't show favoritism. Wanda learned that it deeply hurt him with how Bella treated him as she never made an effort to bond with him. Despite her older sister which was odd to say it didn't leave a good taste in Wanda mouth at her only sibling had been Pietro it didn't feel right considering this girl her sister.

Although the family she was put into would never take the place of her real family. She didn't intend to make an effort with Bella nor the mother Renee but she would make an effort with Charlie Swan the dad who was the chief of police of the small town of Forks. Apparently Wanda had a very close relationship with him as she continued to visit him any chance she had gotten.

Soon her thoughts were interrupted when the plane landed and she immediately got off the plane. Wanda collected her luggage small thoughts wandering her head of the new life ahead of her.

---

Wanda pulled her luggage to the exit the door open and she immediately smiled as the chilled air hit her face. It reminded her of her home in Sokovia just a little bit. She clutched her messenger bag that held her few prized possessions tightly as she looked for her new father she spotted him standing by his police cruiser in his uniform.

Wanda slowly dragged her suitcase behind her."Hello dad". She said feeling completely awkward even though she had memories of this life. To her she first time meeting her new family for the first time.

Within seconds Wanda was pulled into a hug by Charlie. "I've missed you so much little red". He muttered oblivious to the fact that Wanda tensed up a bit not used to human contact that wasn't Vision nor her children as it had been years since she last hug Pietro.

"I've missed you too". Wanda muttered as she tried to keep calm. She didn't want anything to affect her pregnancy not to mention it was her secret at the moment she wanted Vision her mate to be the first to know.

When they pulled away from each other Charlie smiled oblivious to the entertained while his youngest daughter was going through. He went stiff seeing his older daughter Bella who for many years he had tried to have a relationship with but he knew deep down she always preferred her mother over him. She put minimal effort to interact with him but he hoped with her being here it would change something.

"Hey Bell's". Charlie said awkwardly.

"Hey dad". Bella said awkwardly as he did but avoiding eye contact looking at the ground. Wanda felt uncomfortable with the awkward silence that soon followed.

"As much as I like this awkward reunion I would like to go home". Wanda said snapping them out of

"Right little red". Charlie muttered before helping his daughters put their things into the cruiser.

All three got into the cruiser with Wanda choosing to sit in the back whining a bit of space from both the new people in her life and a little alone time with her boys. She entered her own little bubble smiling softly as she rubbed her baby bump feeling the small flutters.