Chapter 6 - Our Spot, The Diner & Vision 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Wanda was excited to have more alone time because Vision as he carried her
Through the woods running at vampire speed. She couldn't wait to have the Chicken Paprikash he had made for her.

Wanda didn't always have time to cook the food from Sokovia and the one dish close to her heart which was Chicken Paprikash as it was the first dish Vision attempted and cooked for her. After his death she couldn't look at it the same again.

Soon enough Vision slow down his speed coming to the entrance of a cave. "Where are we?". Wanda asked as Vision put her down.

"It's my spot away from the world right now, I found it shortly after moving to town. Now with you here it's our spot". Vision said as he pulled out a flashlight from his pocket and guided Wanda through the entrance of the cave.

 Vision said as he pulled out a flashlight from his pocket and guided Wanda through the entrance of the cave

After a minute of Vision leading Wanda, they made it to a beautiful waterfall. She noticed a blanket already laid out on the ground with a few pillow seats.

 She noticed a blanket already laid out on the ground with a few pillow seats

Vision helped Wanda sit on the pillow taking a seat next to her. She looked around in amazement at the beautiful waterfall as the blanket was near the edge of the water. There was also a small basket with a few other items and drinks.

After sometime Wanda had eaten her Chicken Paprikash once she had taken her first bite she knew she would as Vision to make it for her again. It had been a long time since she had any food from her country of origin. She just stayed wrapped in his arms looking at the waterfall before he called out her name.

"Wanda darling". Vision said getting her attention. "With everything going on since your awakening in this new world yesterday how are you doing?". Vision asked grabbing her hand intertwining their fingers.

Wanda stayed quiet for a couple of minutes thinking over his question. " I feel as I maybe dreaming, that I will wake up soon and all this will disappeared and I'll be alone all over again". Wanda whispered resting her left hand on her baby bump gently rubbing it.