Chapter 13 -Making Amends 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Rosalie Hale returned home truly not ready to face her family after what happened the day previous.

"Rosalie Lillian Hale what were you thinking nearly attacking Wanda?". Esme immediately said when Rosalie step foot into the house.

"I'm sorry Esme". Rosalie said looking down in shame.

"Don't apologize to me you will go over right now to the Swan resident and apologize to Wanda and Vision who is close to leaving the coven for his family". Esme said as Rosalie eyes widen.

"He can't". Rosalie whispers in fear of losing her brother.

"He can to protect his family no one can stop him, you know when Vision gets an idea he will follow through with it. If he leaves so will Carlisle and myself for my son and grandchildren". Esme said before turning her back towards Rosalie and walking out of the room her heels clicking as she left.

Rosalie was left frozen in her spot at the thought of her brother walking away from her. For some reason she's always had a closer sibling bond with Vision than any of the other.

"Go get ready babe well call me things right there is a chance vision will forgive you". Emmett said knowing his mate was hurting.

He meant what he said the day prior before chasing after Rosalie. Most would see it as her being a hypocrite as she had turned him but either way he was already on the verge of death had she not appeared.

Emmett talked to Rosalie making sure she knew what she did was wrong. She should have put her feelings aside or spoken to Vision about it instead of almost attacking Wanda in blind rage and jealousy.

Rosalie nodded her head before she speeded away towards their bedroom. Emmett sighed hoping they could make things right and not lose their coven. He also hoped Wanda still want to help them with their most impossible desire of being parents unfortunately he wouldn't blame her if she changed her mind.

----

Rosalie and Emmett arrived at the Swan residence an hour later. After leaving the house after the incident of almost attacking Wanda did she realize how badly she messed up.

Her blind rage may have caused her relationship with her brother. Rosalie wouldn't blame him if he didn't forgive her, but she hoped she can make amends with him and Wanda. Besides her jealousy of Wanda pregnancy, she was hurt Vision didn't confide in her about finding his mate, they've always told each other everything important.

Rosalie can be many things a hypocrite shallow, but she will admit when she's in the wrong, even if she realizes it too late. She sighed as she raised her hand, lightly knocking on the door.

"Visz can you please get the door". Wanda called out from the kitchen. She was making herself and twins a quick lunch before she had to go out as Vision had a surprise for her.

They were home alone as her dad was at work, and Bella had gone off to the beach with her friends. Vision walked out of the living room smiling as he couldn't wait to show Wanda her surprise but as soon as he open the door his smile vanished and his eyes dark seeing his sister and brother on the doorstep.

"What are you doing here Rosalie?". Vision asked in a hush tone not wanting his sister near Wanda.

Rosalie will admit to herself hearing her brother call her by her name did hurt. He usually called her Rosie no one else was allowed aside from Emmett. "I came to apologize for my actions yesterday. What I did has no excuse and I will not justify my actions with some poor excuse". Rosalie said looking down in shame.

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to Rosalie". Vision said crossing his arms.

"I know can you get Wanda I promise I won't do anything". Rosalie said feeling that if she were human again, her heart would be beating out of her chest.

"Alright fine". Vision said sighing. "Wanda darling can you please come to the door we have visitors". Vision called out, not inviting his siblings in and saw his beautiful mate walking out of the kitchen with a half eaten sandwich in her hand.

"What's going ....". Wanda said stopping in midsentence as she noticed who was at the door. "What are you doing here?". Wanda question Rosalie not wanting a repeat of the day before.

"I came by to apologize for my actions yesterday. I know nothing I'd say will make it right. I let my jealousy get the better of me, I thought you were using my brother to raise children that couldn't possibly be his, but that has nothing to do with me. You are his mate and it's his decision to stand by you. I am sorry". Rosalie said before she turned around and walked down the stairs.

Rosalie truly meant what she said and her apology. She know her actions couldn't be erased with a simple I'm sorry. She understood if they wouldn't forgive her, but she wanted to be civil and make sure her family didn't break because of her actions.

"Rosalie!!". Wanda called out making Rosalief freeze in her place with Emmett at her side. "I appreciate and accept your apology. Just so you know the twins I carry are truly Vision children, I know it may seem impossible, but because of who I am it's possible. Yesterday's meeting didn't go as I had hope I don't have a big family. I have my dad but don't get along well with my sisters nor mother. I want different from my children to have many aunts and uncles may be along the way some cousins if your interested". Wanda said, offering Rosalie a smile who had venom in her eyes as Wanda wasn't taking away the opportunity to help her, even after what she had done.

"Thank you". Rosalie said from the bottom of the steps as Emmett put his arms around her she offered Wanda a small smile.

Vision watch the interaction of Wanda and his sister, he hopes everything would be alright. He truly did love his little sister, but he had to stand by his family, which was Wanda and their children, even if it hurts that Rosalie wouldn't be in their lives.

Vision truly hoped there wouldn't be any more drama as he didn't want Wanda to be any more stress then she has been the last few days.