Chapter 11 - A mother Love & A Father Support 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Esme left her home, driving towards the swan residence as she refused to lose her son and her grandchildren. Even though Vision didn't come from her, she saw him as her son she had a bond that she didn't have with her other supposedly adopted children.

Being turned into a vampire at the age 26, she lost the ability every human had forever frozen in time. When Vision her son came into her life, he reminded her of the child she had lost. She would never replace her child but was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be a mother, even if her son was a few years younger than she is physically.

Esme parked her car in front of the swan residence, stepping out of her car with an umbrella over her head as it had lightly began to rain. Gracefully she walked the curb up to the staircase, and gentle enough on the door, which was opened by Wanda.

"Mrs Cullen??". Wanda asked confused as Vision appeared at the door to see his mother.

"Mother what are you doing here??". Vision asked her as Wanda let Esme into the house.

"I came because I want you and Wanda to know that I support your relationship and want to be a part of your family's life. Vision you gave me the opportunity to be a mother, even though you didn't come from me, I didn't raise you I will always see you as my son. I'm sure everyone will come around even if that doesn't happen I will always be on your side". Esme said as she was a bit emotional haven't always been a sensitive soul. Venom filled her eyes, which made Vision
soften as he pulled his mother into a hug.

"I know mother I'm sorry for leaving when you try to speak to me, but I needed time to process everything a part of me had always known Rosalie would act this way, but it's two different things to know and to see it when she nearly attacked Wanda today had she not used her powers". Vision whispered to his mother, not wanting Isabella to over here, even though she was upstairs, and his father-in-law still passed out on the couch.

"I can't believe this is happening your going to be a father". Esme commented as she and Vision pulled away. She smiled softly at Wanda. "How has your doctor visit gone? Does your family know?". Esme asked curiously.

"We haven't seen a doctor since my move here. we wanted Carlisle to be my doctor we don't know if this will be a normal pregnancy because of who I am, and because of what Vision is". Wanda whispered knowing from her research was a possibility of her children, inheriting Vision vampirism. "As for my family only my father knows and he is currently passed out on the couch from fainting at the new". Wanda said tiredly really wanting to take a nap.

"Well sound like he's awake now". Vision said as he heard a groan from the living room. Wanda sighed as she walked into the living room, followed by Vision and Esme.

---

Charlie Swan sat with his hands over his face as he tried to get his thoughts together. A part of him didn't want to believe that his little girl was going to be a mother. Unfortunately it couldn't be denied as before he passed out she showed her baby bump.

Hearing footsteps coming into the living room, Charlie looked up to see Wanda walking in the room with her boyfriend and Mrs Cullen. He took a deep breath to control his disappointment and anger toward the boy as he didn't want to lose his daughter.

"Before you start yelling dad I just want to say I'm sorry you probably are disappointed in me now, but I'm not going to apologize for this miracle as I was told I wouldn't be able to have kids". Wanda said even though it wasn't exactly the truth, but she could never imagine having a family with anyone that wasn't Vision in any life.

Charlie sighed he didn't know how to handle an emotional teenager even if it was his daughter who wasn't always emotional. "Honestly princess I don't know how to feel right now. Maybe I'm still in shock". Charlie said rubbing his hand over his face frustrated. " There is a lot of stuff I want to say especially to Mr. Cullen, I rather not start any discussions without a clear head. I love you sweetheart. I will always be there for you and my grandchildren. I just need a little bit of time to process". Charlie said as he walked over towards his daughter, kissing her forehead and walked out of the room and out the front door.

"Do you think he hates me?". Wanda asked feeling saddened as she watched her father walk away.

"He's your father sweetheart he can never hate you just give him some time to process, and I trust that he will come around. Charlie from what I've heard has always been a fair person. He will never turn his back on you". Esme said smiling shortly at her future daughter in law.

"Mother right Darling, your the chief pride and joy. Just let him clear his head for a bit". Vision said giving Wanda's shoulder a light squeeze.

"I hope your right". Wanda said tiredly. She already lost one family she doesn't want to lose another even if Charlie Swan is the only person she considers, family in her new life aside from Vision, their children and now Esme.

---

Little did Wanda know that Bella had been eavesdropping. Vision and Esme knew their conversation was being listen to by the same girl that was starting to become obsessed with Edward.

They hope she wouldn't cause problems as Vision wouldn't have a problem putting her in her place if he stressed out his mate in her current state. Bella tried to be as quiet as she had a smirk on her face walking back into her room, already with her phone in her hand dialing her mom number.