Chapter 3 -Tommy & Billy 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

The years Vision had waited for his mate remember who he was and who she was. He had seen her through town it hurt every time he saw her unable to be close to her until now that she remember. Having Wanda in his arms was worth it to him now.

As he and Wanda we're lost in each other his vampire hearing caught two small flutters that sounded like wings. He slowly pulled away from her looking confused as she returned the confused expression back to him.

"Visz". Wanda whispered worriedly at the expression on Vision face.

"I hear little flutters of wings". Vision said confused slowly looking around not seeing anything but him and Wanda. As he listen even closer the fluttering was coming from Wanda herself. He slowly got closer to her slowly descending until he came to hearing distance to the small flutter that came from he stomach. He knew what that meant he looked at Wanda hurt even more confused. "Your pregnant?". Vision asked with pain in his voice as Wanda eyes widen at the insinuation. He slowly backed away but she quickly grabbed his hand.

"Wait Visz it's not what you think". Wanda said not caring for her choice of words as Vision narrowed his eyes at her. "It is true that I am pregnant...". Wanda tried to continue but Vision snatched his hand away from her backing away.

"You found someone that has been able to give you the one thing I am unable to . Is this your goodbye to me?". Vision said as he felt his heart break even though it's no longer beating but Wanda always brought it alive no matter in what universe they were in.

"What no Visz". Wanda said shaking her head tears prickling her eyes. "Vision there's never been anyone else but you and these babies are ours a gift from fate". Wanda said frantically grabbing Vision's hand looking into his eyes.

In an instant it click in Vision's mind as he's floated closer to Wanda. "Tommy and Billy". Vision whispered smiling to her shock as he rested a hand on her stomach.

 Vision whispered smiling to her shock as he rested a hand on her stomach

"How did you know?". Wanda said in complete shock hearing their boys name come from Vision mouth.

"A while ago I received a visitor who explain what was going on during a transition in my life. She said she didn't have a name but was known as the fate of chaos". Vision said as Wanda gasped. She had known Vision would have his memories but didn't know he was told about Tommy and Billy. She honestly felt dread creeping within her body. "this entity told me what happened after my death and what happened in Westview". Vision said quietly as he saw Wanda expression change to guilt and horror.

"I'm sorry Visz I didn't want.....". Wanda try to say but Vision gently pressed his finger to her lips.

"I know Wanda you would never intentionally harm people you were in a vulnerable state. I left you by yourself which I am truly sorry you had to go through that but at the time it was the right thing to do". Vision said caressing her cheek.