First Time Flyer

It had been a few days since your celebratory dinner with Leo/Need. Right now, you were outside of your apartment building waiting for the scheduled car to pick you up. Once it arrived, You squeezed yourself in with the rest of the girls, who greeted you with good mornings.

" I'm so tired! Why do we have to be there by six?" Saki questioned rubbing her eyes. Shiho responded, " Because our flight leaves at seven thirty" She said bluntly. Saki groaned and Honami comforted her quietly. You stared out of the window, occasionally looking on your left to make conversation with Ichika. " When we get to our first destination, which is London, there should be a car meeting us there, to drive us to the resort." She explained to everyone in the car. You were glad the rest of the staff weren't going to be with you all during the flight and trip. IT was organized that you would meet them there.

Once you all had gotten to the airport, getting to your flight was a lot easier because of the bands status. Honami ran off to get breakfast for everyone, and came back with some coffee's from a coffee shop in the airport. You were relived get something in your system, you didn't eat before leaving. "Flight B23 to London is beginning boarding soon if this is your flight please begin to make your way to gate B23." The loud speaker boomed. Ichika helped you up from your seat and everyone got to the gate in a hurry. 

"Hmm, here it is!~" You said to yourself sitting down in your window seat first class. You watched anxiously as people passed you to be seated. Please nobody sit here. You prayed to yourself quietly. You looked out the window before feeling the weight of your seat change. No... You panicked. You slowly turned your head, but you took a breath of relief when you saw it was just Ichika. " Sorry if I scared you" She said quietly. You told her it was nothing to worry about and looked behind you. Saki and Honami were looking at old photos on what appeared to be Saki's old phone.

" Whoa! Ichika I never realized it but you got so tall!" Saki yelled before Honami made the motion to be quiet. So they began playing that early?  It was surprising that they had gotten so good in the time they were given. All of the girls were just out of college, so that means it's been around a decade since they began playing. Saki was right though. Ichika did get pretty tall. That's when the announcement for the plane taking off filled the three cabins.

When the plane started to take off you felt a little sick. Ichika tapped your shoulder. " Hey are you okay?" She asked. You turned to her, " Did I forget to mention that this is my first time on a plane?" You said groggily. it's true. The other band you used to be with never went on big tours, and Your family never left the country. Ichika grabbed you a water and urged that you drink it. You took a few swallows before falling asleep soundly.

 You woke up when the plane landed and was shocked when Ichika told you that you finished your first flight. Saki was laughing about how you had fallen asleep, but so did Honami apparently. When you all got in the car, Honami told you that the seats were just too comfortable for the both of you. Saki chimed in, " Ichika is your shoulder okay? You stayed like that for a really long time!" Stayed like what? you asked yourself. " That was nice of Ichika to let you use her shoulder like that. You should thank her!" She said. Wait what? You suddenly felt your stomach drop. " I'm so sorry." You said quietly. " It's fine! My shoulders fine!" She reassured you while laughing a bit. 

As the car pulled into the resort, Honami went to the main office and grabbed everyones room key. Since there are five of us, one has to stay alone. You nominated yourself, and the rest of the band got in groups of two, and everyone headed off to bed.