Hanging out

" I'm not sure if Saki is still awake, but I told her I wanted to get some fresh air." Ichika explained quietly slipping in your room. " I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal out of it. Just tell her you wanted to come over" You replied nonchalantly.

" You don't understand...." She said quieter. " Do you want to watch a movie with me?" You asked her. " Uhm. Alright" She said nodding her head. By movie, you ( or me cuz I love this show for nostalgic purposes) meant My Little Pony. ( I really can't explain why I still enjoy this show but oh well ) 

Ichika and you sat on the couch watching My Little Pony awkwardly. You both were on opposite sides of the couch, and Ichika seemed to be a little amused that you still enjoyed a kids show like this. But she wasn't too shocked, since Shiho still enjoyed children's pet raising games and Phenny merchandise.

She scooted closer to you, which went un-noticed by you. Ichika scooted even closer until your shoulders met. You looked at her, and she awkwardly made eye contact. Once you noticed this, you quickly changed the subject to your favorite character.

A Few hours later... Ichika's Pov.

What time is it? I wondered. Reader was asleep, and My Little Pony was still running on the TV. Readers limp body slumped to rest on my lap. I raised my arms to the side of my head in shock, but put them down on their shoulder. With one hand I stroked their soft hair and kept watching the show. For some reason, I didn't want to leave. It was around two in the morning, but I wasn't tired. Isn't the concert today? I should probably get some rest. I tried to stay awake for a little longer, but fell asleep with my head resting on the couch. 

8:00 AM, the same morning. Readers Pov

You woke up. The tv was running informercials, but you didn't feel like getting up to change it. You nestled your head into the pillow more before you heard someone yell out in surprise. You quickly raised your head to be face to face with Ichika. You quickly got off of her, and you both just sat there quietly.

" Good Morning Sunshine" She said. Her morning voice still quite heavy. You stood up only to fall back down on the couch when you heard loud pounding on your front door. " Reader??! Are you there? We can't find Ichika and we have to get out of here in two hours to make it to the stadium!!" You heard Honami say on the other side of the door. 

Wait that's today? You realized. You looked at Ichika and she looked upset. " if they catch me here a second time..." She began muttering to herself. " I'll just tell them that your here". You said and started to walk to the door. You stopped when a strong grip grabbed your hand and pulled you back onto Ichika. " Please don't." She said in her scary voice. You couldn't focus though. " Uhm.. Alright. When did you get such a strong grip?" You asked her. 

" When we all started to get really big, I got worried about all of those creepy stalker stories and decided to learn self defense" She explained. That was kind of funny, but you dismissed it. " Do you want to leave out of the back door?"

" Reader!! Are you in there??" It was Honami again. You forgot about her. " Yeah im here! No sign of Ichika though!" She looked at you gratefully, and slipped out of the backdoor. You got dressed to join the group.

" Ah there you finally are. We found Ichika on the beach near your place. Are you sure you didn't see her?" Honami asked. " No I didn't. I fell asleep awfully early." You quickly deflected.

" I understand." Honami said before everyone got into the car.