Old Friends

The next day, you and the girls went souvenir shopping. The next day you all would be going to the states for the next tour destination. You went to many sites and took plenty of photos. 

By the time evening came upon the group, you all decided to go out. You had gone to karaoke, gotten some drinks, and was now at a restaurant for dinner. You were having a decent time, until you noticed your previous band. 

What the hell are they doing here! you thought. They never had the money to do stuff like this, and now they show up in London? You were wishing they wouldn't notice you but to your dismay, " Hey look its Reader! Longtime no see" The lead singer said beckoning you over. 

You went, so not to disturb Leo/Need. " what do you want? Make it quick." You said keeping your distance. " Hey hey set me up with her" He said pointing to someone behind you. It was Ichika? You turned to face him, the literal scum of the earth.

" No I will not. No way I'm even letting you speak to them" You turned around and began to walk back to your seat when he pulled you back. " I don't believe I asked" He said. "Now go over there, and tell her-" 

"Is there a problem here?" You glanced over to see Ichika. The guy let you go, and you walked to join the rest of the girls, who were onlooking. " Haha sorry ma'am... We were just having a chat with an old friend" He said as casually as possible. " I can see that." She said looking down at them. " Woah now lady, no need to get a scary!" He said scooting further away. 

Ichika scoffed and went back to seat herself. " Ichika are you okay?" Honami asked her. " Yeah I'm fine..." she said. She stared at you. You looked back. " That's them?" Everyone knew what she was talking about. " Yeah..." You answered back. 

She had everyone finish their dinner quickly, and you all left. 

You were in your room, packing your bags. Leaving London was going to be hard. You had such a fun time, but you were sure wherever Ichi- the girls were, you would have fun too. 

You heard a knock at your door, and rushed a bit to open it. You had missed Ichika the night she didn't visit you. You opened the door. It was indeed Ichika. When she saw that you opened to door, she gave you a long hug. " Uhm... Is everything alright?" You asked her. Unsure if you should hug her back.

" Yeah everything's okay" She said separating herself from you. Had she been crying?

You noticed how puffy and red her eyes looked, but decided not to mention it. You got her a glass of water, but when you turned around, she was looking off into the distance at your window. " Ichika are you sure everything okay?" She turned back. " Huh- Uhm yeah...." She took the water from your hand and sipped it.

You were a tad concerned for her. You went to the other side of the counter top and sat next to her. " If there's something going on, you can tell me." You told her. She looked to face you.  " I know... It's just I-" Someone else knocked on your door. Ichika looked just as surprised as you were.

You opened the door and it was Shiho. " Oh Shiho come in!"  You said. She ignored you and walked towards Ichika. " You need to come with us now. Reader, you can stay here. Don't worry we're not leaving." She took Ichika who looked back at you longingly. You closed your door. What in the world was that?

Curiosity got the better of you, and you followed them. You knelt under an open window. " Can we really trust them? Look at this!" You heard the sound of paper being hit. " It's from the previous band that we saw in the restaurant! It could very much be fake!" Ichika said. " Who knows! Maybe they treat Reader like that because they did this to them!" Shiho hit the paper again. 

" they would never do that! So far they've been the best manager!" Ichika said seemingly defending you. You felt a bit happy until Shiho spoke up again, " I don't know if I can even believe you. After all you've been getting mighty close to Reader. How come you're always at their room every night?" Shiho questioned. 

You heard Ichika take in a breath. " I-I!" She went silent. " I just-" You heard a door open and slam. " Ichika..." Honami and Saki said. You rushed back to your room. " What was that about?" You said to yourself.