100 special!!!

So usually for specials, I do whichever one has a vote, then pick my favorite, so there will be two of these because I love writing Au's. This is the Cafe owner x Frequent Ichika, and I hope you enjoy!

Story begins below...

You flipped the closed sign in the window so it read open, and made sure all the table cloths were placed on the tables. As more employees filtered through the back door, You took your place in the kitchen. Even though you were technically the manager of the cafe, you still enjoyed working some too. 

You heard the door chime and peaked around. It was that woman that always showed up. Of course you appreciated her support, but wondered why someone would want an iced tea or a coffee from the same place every morning. 

When her order came into the kitchen, you thought you would handle it, and thank her for being a frequent. Is she interested in discounts?

Ichika sat at a table near the window. She stared  out of it into the early morning street. " Uhm, excuse me? " She thought she heard someone talking to her, and turned around. She saw them. The person that worked at the cafe. That really was the only reason she was here.

She always wanted to try talking to them, but never worked up the courage, and ended up leaving with a drink.

" Uhm- Yes?" She answered so awkwardly. You put down her ice tea and sat across from her. " Thank you so much for always being here. I swear  half of my income is thanks to you!" You said trying to start a conversation. " Uhm.. It's really nothing.. You make nice iced tea..." She cautiously took a sip. You guessed she was shy.

" Thanks! I've been handling your orders for a few weeks now, and wanted to give you this" You laid down a coupon on her table. " Huh? Oh no you really didn't have to!" She took it though. " What's your name?" You asked her. " Uhm I'm Ichika Hoshino.." " It's nice to meet you! I'm Reader lastnamelol" 

You spent a little amount of time talking with Ichika, and she was a sweet girl. You gave her your number, and got back to work.

It was around 5pm, and you were closing up shop. You were walking home when you got a notification. 

: Hey it's Ichika. I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out this weekend!

: Of course! Let's do it!

Ichika: Alright! Let's meet at the park at 2pm on Saturday!

: Okay! The cafe is closed that day, so I can do it

You closed your phone, a odd feeling of bubbly excitement came with it. Why was that?

You dismissed it from your mind, and kept walking. That Saturday came quickly. Until you were thirty minuets late, waiting at the park. As soon as you checked your watch, you heard someone running towards you. " Hey! Glad you could make it!" It was Ichika. " I wouldn't stand you up!" You said teasingly.

First she bought you a crepe, and you both walked around while enjoying the snack. " Let's hang out here!" Ichika was pointing to a karaoke bar. You agreed, and followed her in. " Hey Ichika! Brought a friend this time I see.." The person at front desk seemed to know her. 

" yes. This is Reader. A friend of mine" She motioned towards you, and you waved. " I hope you have a nice date here!" The man at the gave her a room. " Oh no you've gotten it all wrong! It's nothing like that!" Ichika waved her hands.

You chuckled at the sight. " It's okay." You said. 

When you got to the karaoke room, she selected a song called Night Sky Patrol Of Tomorrow and began. You clapped throughout the whole thing. She was a very talented singer.  When the song was over, you began to speak.