Evening.

You hadn't exactly fallen asleep yet. More like lounging around the fancy room in a hotel robe. You were sipping on some water, scrolling on your phone when you heard a knock on the door. Who in the world could that be? You asked yourself.

 You looked in the peep hole, but saw nothing but a chin and a neck. You opened the door anyway, and saw Ichika on the other side. " Oh Ichika. Sorry it took me so long. What brings?" You asked her. She looked you in the eye. " Uhm. I don't know!" She said. " I just couldn't sleep." She contradicted herself. " Well okay! Do you want to come in? I'm not doing anything to special either" You said opening the door wider for her to come in. She quickly walked inside. " Is Saki asleep?" You asked while getting her some water. " Yes. She completely passed out"

Ichika giggled a bit at the thought of Saki's collapse. " I see". You said handing her the water and sat next to her. She sipped on it, looking into her cup. " What made you quit your previous job?" She asked you out of the blue. " Oh, they were just rude, and didn't seem to need me anyways" You said shrugging your shoulders. She looked up at you. " I hope you know we are truly thankful for you!" She said wrapping one arm around you.  " It's nothing really" you said heating up slightly. 

Ichika yawned, and put her other arm on you as well. Leaving the cup of water on a coffee table. " Hey do you want to head back to your room? You seem kind of tired" You said too nervous to remove her arms. " No I think I'll stay here" She stated before  leaning back on the couch. At this rate, you would never be able to get up. She had an oddly strong grip. The more time passed, the more slumped your position became. After all, Ichika was falling asleep.  It got to the point you were basically lying down on the couch while she squeezed you. Oh well... you thought before falling asleep too.

When you woke up, Ichika wasn't with you, but a row of pillows acting as a stand in? You got up and yawned, walking to the bathroom to wash your face. You almost screamed when you saw someone splashing their face with water in your bathroom. It was just Ichika though. " Gosh! I almost had a heart attack" You said popping up in the mirror for her to see. She stayed quiet and hid her face in her hands. " I'm really sorry!" She said finally looking back at you. " For what?" You said. Kind of confused. " You know what, never mind. Saki's probably looking for me." Ichika picked up her stuff and headed for the door. 

When she opened it, she came back inside and slammed the door. You looked back at her. " Uhm.. Is everything okay?" You asked her. " They're out there..." she muttered. Now you were kind of worried. " If I may ask, who is they?" You said a bit scared to ask. " Saki, Honami and Shiho!" She said pacing. Now you were confused again. " Aren't we eating breakfast together anyways? Why are you trying to ignore them?" You asked her. 

" it's just, uhm.. Never mind. I just didn't want them to see me coming out of here." She said sighing frustratedly. " Okay" You said. " They already know your in here. Might as well leave so I can get dressed." You told her. " We can't keep them waiting after all". She unlocked the door again " Alright. See you at breakfast. " She acted like she was about to go out there and be ripped to shreds. You found it kind of funny though. Ichika seemed like such a cool person, but was actually quite sweet. 

When you exited your room, everyone was there waiting. They all looked like they had a good laugh before you showed up. Everyone except for Ichika. She looked kind of embarrassed. " Alright everyone, let's head over for breakfast, and then we need to go to the stadium for rehearsals and sound checks." Everyone nodded in response as the car pulled up to take everyone to breakfast. This is so exiting! You thought. Trying to seem collected on the outside when you were bubbling with excitement.