Chapter 1 - Reunion

A/N: So this is based just after season 4 vol 1, so basically if i'm still writing when vol 2 come out, I will just continue and not gonna care about it. Also I'm sorry about my bad english, it's not my first language<3

——————————————————————————
Joyce waited the door to open, it felt like forever, but when it finally was full open, he saw him. Hopper was standing right here, and he was alive. Joyce felt how her eyes filled with tears, and se ran to hug Hopper.

It took a moment Hopper to realise what was happening, and he needed to pull of from hug to see it was really her. They looked to eachothers eyes for a moment, and after that they hug again, this time Hopper started to smile, and Joyce felt how tears fell from her eyes.

They hugged for a moment, but then they heard Murray's voice "come on lovebirds, I understand that you two are having a moment, but if we are not going now, we are gonna die in here" he said. "Murray is right, we really should go" Joyce said while pulling off from a hug.

"Does anyone have any idea where we can find a way out?" Murray asked from them. "I do" a man in the corner said. Joyce hadn't noticed the strange man, until then "excuse me, but who are you?" she asked. "My name is Dmitri Antonov, but you might know me by name 'Enzo'" He said to her. "Can you show us where to get out?" Hopper asked. "Yes I think so" Enzo said and started to walk from the other direction "just follow me."

They had found a way out, and were now on the woods, Murray and Joyce were walking above, and Hopper and Enzo a little bit behind them. "So, that's you woman?" Enzo whispered to Hopper. Hopper just nodded and kept walking. "You should tell her how you feel" Enzo said after a while. "She won't feel the same way" Hopper said back. "I saw the way she looks at you, there is no doubt that she doesn't love you" Enzo said to Hopper. "Okay, let's change the subject now." Hopper laughed, and Enzo laughed with him.

"Why are they laughing, do they think that this is fun or something?" Joyce said to Murray, little bit annonyed. "Someone is jealous" Murray said with a smile on his face. "What? Why would I be jealo-" Joyce started to say, but Murray interrupt her. "You are jealous because Jim is walking with his new friend, you waited so long to talk with him again, and now he is not even looking at you". "That's not true!" Joyce said, but started think, what if Murray was right?"
"Yeah sure, whatever you say." Murray said, but clearly didn't believe her.

They had walked about two hours now, when they found some old building, which looked like storage. "I think we should go see if we could sleep there tonight, it's getting late and we really need to rest" Hopper said, and began to walk to the building. The others followed, and Hopper opened the storage, which looked like no one has been there in months. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Joyce shouted while she walked in the building. "No ones here" Murray said and looked inside. There wasn't much anything, a lot of boxed, and bags full of flour and something like that. Joyce opened one of the boxes, and saw that there was a lot of jam. On the other side of storage, Enzo opened an other box. "There is a bottle of an apple juice" he said while opened a one bottle. Joyce wanted to open antoher box, and realised that there was a lot of different fruits in there. "Well, seems like we atleast have food in here." She said.

———————— about a two hours later ——————

"I think we should sleep" Enzo said after eating. "Yeah, sure" Joyce said tired. "I think if two of us goes on the other side of the storage, and two other goes to other, we can fit here and hear if someone comes here." Murray said, "you want to come with me Joyce or?" he asked. "No! If anyone comes here and try to kill us, i'm not trusting your karate skills." Joyce said. "But I have fingers like arrows, arms like iron, and feet like spears" Murray said. "Yeah, and clearly brain same size with a bee." Joyce said. "I can go with this karate kid if it's okay" Enzo said, and winked to Hopper. "Yeah that's okay" Hopper answered and smiled to Enzo.

A/N: so this is the first chapter, it's little bit short and my english is not the best, but i hope you all understand it😂 please tell me do you like it or not?