Chapter 4 - Another reunion

"Joyce, time to go" Hopper shaked her shoulders little bit, and she opened her eyes. "mmmhhh, I want to sleep" She said tiredly, but still started to get up. "You can sleep on the plane" Hopper said and got up too. They all went to the plane, and realized that one of them had to sit behind two of them. "I can go back, I know that you two want to sit next to each others but are just too embarrassed to say it." Murray said and took a place one row behind them. "Well, I guess we are sitting here" Hopper said and gently let Joyce sit next to the window.

Joyce didn't even realize that she had fallen asleep, but apparently she had, because she woke up when Hopper shook her shoulder. "Wake up Joyce, it's time to eat." Hopper said quietly so Joyce could wake up in peace, she slowly opened her eyes and remembered where she was, "How long it's gonna take until we are home?". "Three hours" Hopper told her and gave her a plate full of food. "This was absolutely the worst food I've eaten in a while" Joyce laughed after their plates were empty. "Yeah, I can agree with that" Hopper laughed with her. Joyce laughed still, and Hopper just watched, she was so beautiful. Joyce noticed that Hopper was staring at him, and truned to look his blue eyes. "What?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Nothing" Hopper said, still looking at her. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Joyce asked after a little silence. "Sure" Hopper said with a smile.

After a couple movies, they finally landed on California, "You can stay a night or two in my house, so you don't have to drive all the journey tonight." Joyve said to Murray. "Yeah, thanks" Murray said to Joyce, and looked really thankful.

Joyce opened the door in her house, when it was 6.15PM. "I'm home!" she shouted, and saw that all their thing were backed on the boxes, except all the big furnitures. "Mom hi!" Will said and came to hug Joyce. El and Jonathan did the same "Hey mom" El said and hugged her. Hopper listened them behind the door, and felt so happy when El called Joyce mom. "Hi" Jonathan said and Joyce gave a kiss to his forehead. "So, I have a little surprise" Joyce said and smiled to the kids "this can be little bit.. weird.. but I promise that this is a good thing!". "Mom, what's going on?" Will asked and looked confused and scared at the same time. "Okay come in!" Joyce said and opened the door, then Hopper stepped in.

Hopper could see how tears came to El's eyes, and it didn't take long when first fell of from her eye. "Dad?" El asked, and sounded like she couldn't believe what she just saw. Hopper nodded, and El burst into tears, "It's okay I'm here" Hopper said and went to hug her. They hugged for a long moment, so El could calm down and stop crying. After their hug, Hopper went to Will and Jonathan. "Hey guys." he said and shaked their hands, "what happened?" Jonathan asked. "Well, I got kidnapped and they got me to the Russian camp, where they made me do a lot of work." Hopper started "But there was a one guy who spoke English, his nickname was Enzo, he helped me and without him I couldn't ran away." he continued. "So that's where mom went, she came to you and saved you?" Jonathan asked, he was a little bit high, but he tried to act normal. "Yeah, thank to her too" he said, turned to Joyce and smiled to her.

Hopper told them about Russian camp, and kids told them about things what happened with Vecna. "I think we should go sleep, we need to back everything else tomorrow, and then we are going to move back day after tomorrow." Joyce said and got up from the sofa. "Wait what? Day after tomorrow?" Jonathan asked and looked little bit sad. "Yeah, isn't it nice thah you can see Nancy again?" Joyce said trying to hype him up. "But.. I got my first friend from here, am I just supposed to leave Argyle here all alone?" Jonathan asked and looked now more sad then a minute ago. "I understand that you are gonna miss him, but I promise that he can visit us whenever he wants." Joyce said to Jonathan, who didn't look that sad anymore, he nodded "okay, that's fine.". "Oh one thing about all this Vecna thing" Will said fast before anyone could leave the room, "Eddie moved to the London, he wanted to get out off all the drama." he continued.

A/N: sorry for all my Eddie lovers, I think he is really great character, but season 3 is my absolutely favorite so I'm trying to have the same vibe back. That's why I need to take him off from this fiction, sorry everyone<3

They all went to their rooms to sleep, and Murray stayed on the sofa. "I'm sorry about this, we just don't have any extra bed or extra sofa." Joyce said while putting a pillow for Hopper, right next to hers. "It's fine, I'm just happy that I can finally sleep in real bed" Hopper said and laughed a little bit, Joyce find it kind of funny, and started to giggle. Hopper watched her and Joyce noticed it. "What?" she asked, "Nothing" he said and smirked playfully. "Tell me right now!" Joyce said, took a pillow and threw it to Hopper. "I'm just happy to see you again." Hopper said and smiled, "I'm happy to see you too, I really thought that you were.. dead.." Joyce said while tears filled her eyes again. "Hey, I'm here now, let's go to sleep, we are both really tired now." Hopper said and took her hand. Joyce just nodded and went to lie down, so did Hopper.

It was 4.12AM, and Joyce woke up because she was really thirsty. She get up from the bed, and tried not to wake up Hopper. She walked quietly to kitchen, and were about to get some water, until she heard noices in El's room. She walked to her room, and saw El sitting in her bed "Hey, is everything okay?" Joyce asked. "I.. I'm just scared" El said and looked at Joyce. "Why are you scared" Joyce asked, she really would do anything for El, she felt like she was her own daughter. "I'm sacred that dad is not really here, and this is all a dream, and I will wake up soon and realize that he's not really alive.." El said, and Joyce saw how tear fall down in her cheeck. "I promise you, he is really here, and I promise you, when you wake up, he'll be here with us, okay?" Joyce said and hugged her tight. "You promise?" El asked and looked straight to Joyce's eyes, "I promise".

A/N: so this is little bit longer chapter, please tell me what you think of this fiction? it's my first one I've ever write so it can be a little bit weird or something. ily all🫶🏻